What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The injuries and suspensions sticky

Not sure if it goes here, but Enni has copped an early guilty plea but will NOT be missing this week's game.

Looks like the NRL's hardline new policy on foul play is working a treat.

antonius

Coach
I'd Say Ennis is on very thin ice at the moment, Two games and on report in both of them, he needs to watch himself or he will become a ref target.

keeney

First Grade
well if he gets charrged again hes ognna be sitting out which could pave the way for witt into the number 6 if he doesnt get it this week

Pumba

First Grade
Should remove Robbie O from that list as he is back this week :D.

Cheers,
Pumba

m0j0

Bench
Pumba said:
Should remove Robbie O from that list as he is back this week
keeney said:
u sure if so that solves our fullback troubles

Just checked injuries list on newcastleknights.com.au and he's not listed which makes me think we'll see him named in the run-on for this week.

northey

First Grade
injury clouds over Robbie O'Davis (calf) and Timana Tahu (hamstring), recruits Jamie Fitzgerald and Steve Witt remain a chance of being called up for Sunday's match against St George Illawarra at WIN Stadium.

keeney

First Grade
source? and why would fitzgerald be called up to cover a fullback adn centre/wing?

keeney

First Grade
i saw hima s more of a lock adn ball player as opposed ot a hooker and ball player, but he wudnt be the best cover for the outside men would he?

Matt23

Staff member
Michael Young & Jamie Fitzgerald have been training with the first grade sqaud this week in case Tahu, O'Davis or Craig Hall dont play.

Simplycheeky

Juniors
Talking injuries, someone with a good memory please help!
It was a couple of years ago (I think) When Craig Fitzgibbon had a knee injury early in the season......anyway he was said to be out for the season...then miraculously he returned for the Rooster's during the finals. Can someone remember the whole story?? I have a feeling it was his ACL. ?? please.

antonius

Coach
Simplycheeky said:
Talking injuries, someone with a good memory please help!
It was a couple of years ago (I think) When Craig Fitzgibbon had a knee injury early in the season......anyway he was said to be out for the season...then miraculously he returned for the Rooster's during the finals. Can someone remember the whole story?? I have a feeling it was his ACL. ?? please.
Last season. He did his knee at Sandcorp, and returned just before the finals series. Not sure if it was the same injury as Johns though.

keeney

First Grade
i dont think it was as bad as he was only out for about 3 months or maybe less

keeney

First Grade
what? why would you be so crap adn say something like that witout explanation source or anything. At least ittl give a chance fro price and lowrie ot get experience