What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The injuries and suspensions sticky

keeney

First Grade
not really, if rusty get injured that measn hages will never be tempted to put him into first grade again, even if it means brinign up henderson or someone i see it as an improvement

~knights~

Juniors
Have we had a round where we haven't had any injuries :?

It's so disappointing.

Bk and Tahu could have made the difference last night. :(

the_knights_rule

First Grade
Have we had a round where we haven't had any injuries

nope, after we played the warriors we didnt have any injuries but then throughout the week craig hall got injured. i think thats what happened anyways.

northey

First Grade
Todd Lowrie could miss as long as a month with a dislocated AC joint. Prop Adam Woolnough also picked up a shoulder injury in the loss to Melbourne on Saturday night

northey

First Grade
Fullback Robbie O'Davis and lock Ben Kennedy are expected to make their comebacks next week but centre Mark Hughes will be out for longer. All have hamstring injuries.

northey

First Grade
Newly re-signed Newcastle prop Adam Woolnough is confident of overcoming a shoulder injury to play against Parramatta at EnergyAustralia Stadium tomorrow night.

northey

First Grade
Newly signed Manly lock Ben Kennedy (hamstring) is out of the Newcastle side to take on North Queensland tomorrow night. Jamie Fitzgerald is his likely replacement in the starting side, at either hooker or lock
Should Fitzgerald come in at hooker, Michael Ennis would move to the back of the scrum. Kevin Henderson, brother of Sydney Roosters hooker Ian, joins the Knights bench for his debut and Michael Young is the travelling emergency.

thuganomics

Coach
Wooly on reprt for Reckless high tackle. Price on report aswell.
Witt injured (Elbow)

Saturday 12th June = Knightmare.

Tyne'e

We miss a lot of news down here but what has happened to Russel Richardson, I don't see him getting a mention