What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The jack wighton hype

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
Can someone explain how this clown is talked up for origin ??

He's a f**king nuffy in the Matt Gafa mould.

He's Blake Ayshford like in quality

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
How is he mentioned as a rep player when someone like Nofoaluma isn't is beyond me. Nofoaluma has him covered in every facet of the game and has made half the errors in one season that this Matt Gafa clone has made in 40 minutes

Iafeta

Referee
He was a very, very good player... prior to Ricky Stuart trying to make him into a plodder # 6. Should have been left in the centres, he looked a good talent there.

Someone

Bench
Can someone explain how this clown is talked up for origin ??

He's a f**king nuffy in the Matt Gafa mould.

He's Blake Ayshford like in quality

His 'skill' and 'ability' is like the lochness monster.

Everybody has heard about it, but has anyone actually seen it?

Alpha

Juniors
Not watching the game now but Wighton seems a promising player. Needs to play one position instead of being moved around.

Jarrod Croker on the other hand is total shit imo. Horrible defence and extremely overrated.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
He is a solid player but doesn't deserve the wraps he has yet. He has a fair bit of potential but potential doesn't pay the bills (although he does get paid either way). I wonder if he might have a bit of a shitty attitude which can't help but he does do some stuff ok. Like he put an absolute hit on Burgess when we played Souths absolutely belted him.

Mickdog

Juniors
His 'skill' and 'ability' is like the lochness monster.

Everybody has heard about it, but has anyone actually seen it?

Nail on the head.

I have been wondering where all the hype has been coming from too. Yet to see him as anything more than an average first grader.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
Canberra talking up this Cornish Neville like he's the second coming of Joey johns. 3 times in 10 minutes he's died with the ball on the last on the Brisbane line. Another nuffy that Canberra fans talk up as they cling to the hope that anyone who isn't a steaming turd could be the next immortal. See, zillman - w

Charlie124

First Grade
He's a good player that Ricky will turn into an average one, that or he'll come to his senses and leave Canberra at the first opportunity.

Better yet, the raiders board will come to their senses and sack Ricky, themselves and half the playing roster and whighton will stay and become a great player.

no name

Coach
How is he mentioned as a rep player when someone like Nofoaluma isn't is beyond me. Nofoaluma has him covered in every facet of the game and has made half the errors in one season that this Matt Gafa clone has made in 40 minutes

Comparing a winger to a centre.
Derp.

Wizardman

First Grade
He has been absolute shit this year...not helped by Ricky playing him at 6. He has been pretty handy in the past though.

Packy

Bench
He's talked up nearly as much as Chris Lawrence. Hasn't fallen to Lawrence's level yet though

skeepe

Immortal
I make all my judgements about a player's skill level on one game in isolation too.

f**king moron.

Latest posts