What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The jack wighton hype

Noname36

First Grade
2nd rep game mr knowall........if you watch it wasn't only him who let down in the last 5 of the city v country game and nowhere did I say he should be in origin at this time so what is it you are trying to prove other than spewing out your dribble to make your pee pee feel big.

He will be a good rep player and you aren't a selector so I think your opinion might just be worth f**kall son.

Okay second rep game...sorry Mrs Wighton.

Are you a selector? Are you Daley? Genuine question...you seem to have a similar intelligence level.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He looks a good young player, to bad the Ricky Stuart factor will ruin another promising career.

MarkC

Juniors
Canberra this year = good young players thrown in the deep end by a struggling coach.

You can't judge young players at the start of their career, especially when the coach is a dud and the team is struggling.

Wighton and Cornish have potential, they may be quite good in 2-3 years time if they can get some decent coaching.

It just happens that struggling teams often throw young guys in at the deep end in the hope of salvaging their season. Some payers can handle it very well and learn very fast, others struggle for a while and then come good, but some lose confidence and struggle to reach their full potential.

It is much easier coming into a strong well coached team.

Every good young player is talked up for SOO...................

overandout

Juniors
Wighton is rubbish. I reckon Stuart should sell him to Bellamy

Yeah good one pop you were defending him on another thread and after a bad game he is all of a sudden shit, just the type of backbone that would help inspire others im sure.

overandout

Juniors
Canberra this year = good young players thrown in the deep end by a struggling coach.

You can't judge young players at the start of their career, especially when the coach is a dud and the team is struggling.

Wighton and Cornish have potential, they may be quite good in 2-3 years time if they can get some decent coaching.

It just happens that struggling teams often throw young guys in at the deep end in the hope of salvaging their season. Some payers can handle it very well and learn very fast, others struggle for a while and then come good, but some lose confidence and struggle to reach their full potential.

It is much easier coming into a strong well coached team.

Every good young player is talked up for SOO...................

Bit of common sense there Mark you obviously have some ability to see what is what rather then writing mindless hate dribble to try and make yourself feel superior. Well Done.

POPEYE

Coach
Yeah good one pop you were defending him on another thread and after a bad game he is all of a sudden shit, just the type of backbone that would help inspire others im sure.

When you swim in the deep end with me make sure you know the strokes.

I happen to think Wighton has the makings, Bellamy would easily turn the bloke into an Origin player. As it is imo Jack is a waste where he is

Joker's Wild

Coach
Ill taken em both over Future Australian Centres - BJ and Gagai :lol:
1375929552610.jpg

nick87

Coach

Gagai gets embarrassed defensively on literally a weekly basis and BJ is.probably the dumbest player in the game. Playing on a team with 2 wins less than my pathetic team.

Good luck if you want to stick it out with those guys.

overandout

Juniors
When you swim in the deep end with me make sure you know the strokes.

I happen to think Wighton has the makings, Bellamy would easily turn the bloke into an Origin player. As it is imo Jack is a waste where he is

A threat over the internet how original. (shakes)

I may have misinterpreted your post....apologies for that.

Just get disappointed when Jack himself admitted there are better centres running around than him ATM but his name is bandied around anyway by others.

Has an average game in a team that is definitely struggling and people just take that opportunity to take a kick.

I suppose that's human nature but it's sad reflection on some of the people who call themselves Rugby League Supporters.

I'm no spring chicken myself andhave seen plenty of shit footballers play the game but have never felt that insecure that I had to try and shout it to the world of my disapproval.

But that's just me I guess I don't need to belittle others for my kicks.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Gagai gets embarrassed defensively on literally a weekly basis and BJ is.probably the dumbest player in the game. Playing on a team with 2 wins less than my pathetic team.

lol ok

Dane and BJ at their best are light years ahead of Wighton and especially Crocker. They are having a bad season right now, the whole side is, but Id have them in my side over the other 2 based on the quality those 4 have produced in their careers so far

Fool yourself all you want tiger

redvscotty

First Grade
Is overandout Jack Wightons mum?

Maybe him and Mitch Reins mum could get together and make a mothers only sub-forum?

Noname36

First Grade

Difference is unlike Wighton, Gagai has never been hyped by Knights fans for his defence.

Brutus

Referee
He is a solid player but doesn't deserve the wraps he has yet. He has a fair bit of potential but potential doesn't pay the bills (although he does get paid either way). I wonder if he might have a bit of a shitty attitude which can't help but he does do some stuff ok. Like he put an absolute hit on Burgess when we played Souths absolutely belted him.

Potential does pay the bills. Just ask Anthony Milford.

skeepe

Immortal
lol ok

Dane and BJ at their best are light years ahead of Wighton and especially Crocker. They are having a bad season right now, the whole side is, but Id have them in my side over the other 2 based on the quality those 4 have produced in their careers so far

Fool yourself all you want tiger

Just no.