What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The jack wighton hype

Someone

Bench
His ability is legendary....and by that I mean it's a myth

patrice350x350.jpg

Big Pete

Referee
Wighton is a class young talent struggling in a side that lacks cohesion.

Like all young players he has flaws but nothing that cannot be fixed over time. Thought his biggest crime on Monday was trying too hard. He took on more responsibility than he otherwise should have and should have just tried to play for the quick play the ball instead of throwing miracle passes. He, like a few of the young Canberra players, played into the Broncos hands.

Also didn't realise how poor his defence was. Was willing to forgive him for the Roosters effort as the Roosters just put way too many numbers on him but the footage JM highlighted is staggering. He can certainly fix that with time but clearly he isn't ready for an Origin birth like a few people were calling for.

With that said, if Wighton said he wanted to join Milford up here I'd sign him in a heart-beat. Most, if not all clubs would be.

Exsilium

Coach
I think Jack leaving the Raiders will spark change there. Stick will have to make a few phone calls and see who he can get.

Knowing him, it will probably be Sezar or Austin who are both off contract this season. If that happens, this place will meltdown.

I think Jack leaving the Raiders will spark change there. Stick will have to make a few phone calls and see who he can get.

Knowing him, it will probably be Sezar or Austin who are both off contract this season. If that happens, this place will meltdown.

I doubt it will. Not whilst Stuart and the powers that be run that club.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
If he goes it will be to a top club. Can't see him moving unless he wants a premmy and, outside a miracle, we aren't going near that for a long time. Although Tigers paying him 1.4 a season is a possibility as well.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Tigers? Outside who? He'd probably catch a cold at 5/8 and punch Brooks, if he's still there.
Yea but thats just if they come at him with a stupid $ offer. More likely, imo, is he is after one of the top clubs coming in with an offer near enough so he can try win a premmy.

shear_joy9

Coach
Jack is basically another son to Ricky.
Ricky would make him the games highest paid player to stop him leaving.