What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Joe Rogan Experience Podcast

Matua

Bench
It’s called being a friend...

Sometimes you can have friends who you can disagree with on certain things..

I think Rogan’s thinking with what Alex Jones has said about him is that the guy is lashing out at the moment because he’s in a terrible place... he obviously has known the guy personally for a long time and is looking past the recent things he has said because he has had this long standing relationship with him.

TBH... i don’t really care too much about the whole thing... I just enjoy the guests he has on... some more than others.
There are limits to friendship. I can disagree with my friends on politics etc, but hit a woman and they're not my friend anymore. Similarly if one of my friends caused the harm Jones did with his Sandy Hook conspiracy I'd kick him to the curb and wouldn't use a 'the's in a terrible place' (that he mostly caused himself) as mitigation.

Different strokes for different folks.

bileduct

Coach
Well he’s either a leftist shill for the deep state who wouldn’t push back on why the great Alex Jones was banned from twitter..

Or as the previous joker just said he’s a gateway to the alt-right who gives platform to despicable scum bags like Alex Jones...

He’s f**ked either way... :joy::joy:
Actually the criticism I saw about Joe Rogan was that he softballed Jack Dorsey instead of really questioning him about the changes that have happened on Twitter over the last two years that have impacted people on both the left and the right, as well as the inconsistent levels of moderation applied to Twitter's celebrity class (blue check marks) and normies.

Joe is admitting he didn't bother doing much preparation for the Jack Dorsey show during his show today with Tim Pool.

shiznit

Coach
Actually the criticism I saw about Joe Rogan was that he softballed Jack Dorsey instead of really questioning him about the changes that have happened on Twitter over the last two years that have impacted people on both the left and the right, as well as the inconsistent levels of moderation applied to Twitter's celebrity class (blue check marks) and normies.

Joe is admitting he didn't bother doing much preparation for the Jack Dorsey show during his show today with Tim Pool.
Apparently they are going to run it back and Dorsey will be on again.

All the criticism I’ve seen about that interview has been about Rogan turning his back on Alex Jones.

bileduct

Coach
Alex Jones is back on the show.

Joe is being as patient with him as possible while trying not to let him rant endlessly about two dozen different topics of discussion at once.

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
Alex Jones is back on the show.

Joe is being as patient with him as possible while trying not to let him rant endlessly about two dozen different topics of discussion at once.
Holy shit he’s back!! :joy::joy:

I thought for sure he wouldn’t be back after they fell out...

I’ll have to listen to it tonight...

bileduct

Coach
Holy shit he’s back!! :joy::joy:

I thought for sure he wouldn’t be back after they fell out...

I’ll have to listen to it tonight...
Well Joe said himself that he felt like he shared some of the blame in their falling out and wanted to make amends, and Alex is the kind of publicity hound that will walk back his previous positions when these opportunities arise.

Alex did get pretty snippy at Joe a few times, but it was mainly when Joe tried to keep Alex from going off on wild unrelated tangents when being asked simple questions.

Eddie Bravo also made an appearance and triggered Alex a few times.

shiznit

Coach
Well Joe said himself that he felt like he shared some of the blame in their falling out and wanted to make amends, and Alex is the kind of publicity hound that will walk back his previous positions when these opportunities arise.

Alex did get pretty snippy at Joe a few times, but it was mainly when Joe tried to keep Alex from going off on wild unrelated tangents when being asked simple questions.

Eddie Bravo also made an appearance and triggered Alex a few times.
Eddie too?? :joy::joy:

My goodness... that must be epic... :joy::joy:

shiznit

Coach
35mins in so far...

- Alex Jones believes Sandyhook happened... is apologetic to the families about the abuse they are getting... pretty much blames the mainstream media for misrepresenting him and painting him to the sandyhook conspiracy to devalue the rest of what he does...

- is ranting about some humanoid/alien thing I think he’s saying google is making... :joy::joy:

Joe’s just letting him go for the most part... pulling him up every now and then to try and keep him in track.. :joy::joy:

Eddie for sure is gonna take this off the rails with his crazy conspiracy theories...

I haven’t peeped twitter yet because I didn’t wanna give anything away... but I’m 100% sure Joe is gonna cop some serious flack by the left about giving the guy this platform...

I honestly don’t think they factor in that he’s been a friend of his for such a long time... and I think that’s kind of why the fall out happened.. Jones was abit hurt by the fact Rogan distanced himself from him...

That’s the way i read it anyway...

shiznit

Coach
Holy shit... like a minute back into it and Alex on on about some story about 5G poisoning people for robot clean up crews who send messages to aliens... :joy::joy:

Alex is... :fire::fire::fire:

shiznit

Coach
6% Comanche... :joy::joy:

“It’s what makes me wild”... :joy::joy:

just throws racist shit out and brushes it off quickly... :joy::joy:

bileduct

Coach
Alex Jones is the same he's been for the last 20 years.

It's funny how nobody gave a f**k about Alex when he hated George W. Bush and the New World Order.

axl rose

Bench
I’m only about an hour and a half in. Holy f*#k Alex is nuts :joy: can’t say the bloke isn’t entertaining though!
If you can get past some of his nonsense/rants he makes some occasional points that are spot on. Like the Democrats influence on late night talk shows politically as thier regular propaganda news shows ( CNN, MSNBC etc) no longer rate. Though he loses his train of thought 3 or 4 times to get to his point.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Alex Jones is the same he's been for the last 20 years.

It's funny how nobody gave a f**k about Alex when he hated George W. Bush and the New World Order.

Yeah he says hes only started to seriously cop flak since he’s come out supporting Trump

Vic Mackey

Referee
You guys hear the Twitter one yesterday? How can they sit there with straight faces and say they aren’t biased against the right?

‘This guy Called for school children to be murdered and nothing happened’

Twitter chick ‘oh yeah but you need to understand context’

‘Ok so why was Milo and Alex Jones banned?’

Twitter ‘well milo said he worked for buzzfeed when he didn’t and Alex called a guy a piece of shit’