What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Joey Leilua Award

Walpole

Juniors
There definitely needs to be an award in Joey's honour for deliberate acts of stupidity.

And Fonua-Blake's effort to try and win the award a day after it was created deserves special mention.

Then again, you can also cruise on over to the Dragons forum and find plenty of threads with people complaining that we let both of them go...

There definitely needs to be an award in Joey's honour for deliberate acts of stupidity.

And Fonua-Blake's effort to try and win the award a day after it was created deserves special mention.

Then again, you can also cruise on over to the Dragons forum and find plenty of threads with people complaining that we let both of them go...

They could use them both right now...

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I see the Paul Carige award as more of a complete panic in a big moment, rendering one incapable of completing even the most basic of rugby league plays.

The BJ award is more about being a complete grub AND being so stupid that you cannot comprehend simple and clear consequences.

Both include a healthy dose of stupidity but both awards can live on side by side for mine

For me, the Carige award says - if he didn't play his team would have had a better chance of winning. E.g. DWZ against Souffs last night.
The Joey award would be for - No one would be dumb enough to do that ... oh, wait.
GI field goal when behind by 2 springs to mind.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
You never know. We do know you didnt win one with him. He is a selfish f**king grub, cant stand the dog.

Beej was one of our best in the gf tbh. I've got no beef with him at all. He was more good for us than bad

simmo05

Bench

The BJ-FB Award??

Glen

Bench
If it was a send off instead of a sin bin they might have used that to get him a more lenient grading. 2 minutes left so as long as he gets the f**k off the field it’s fine.

AJB1102

First Grade
It's a fake account, Joey would clearly be incapable of operating a device of any kind

If you make sure he's well fed before hand I've heard that while staying within the lines is a bit hit n miss, he's a bit of a beast on the crayons before nap time.

Vee

First Grade
I thought of something more like this...

images
Shouldn't that brain be exploding?