What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Joey Leilua Award

The Rosco

Bench
997f41a163de1d011aab1f4eaa1c70bc

So future generations can see the inspiration for starting this thread.
It seems to be very similar to Billy Slater using his extended leg for "balance"
Joey is looking away, and so has an awkward stance . . .. and he is obviously balancing himself on that merkins neck.
Nothing to see here . . . as Billy said" it's not my go"

aqua_duck

Coach
It seems to be very similar to Billy Slater using his extended leg for "balance"
Joey is looking away, and so has an awkward stance . . .. and he is obviously balancing himself on that merkins neck.
Nothing to see here . . . as Billy said" it's not my go"
Would love to have seen him try to use Kikau to balance

Reactions: Vee

The Rosco

Bench
Just imagine the uproar if Reynolds did that to latrell.
Let's just pause for effect.
It would have consumed the after game show. It would have been in every hourly radio news bulletin.
You would have heard it 20 times so far on the morning TV news shows.
It was ignored by the refs.
It was ignored by the morons on Fox commentary.
Alexander, who I once thought had an idea, even suggested possibly . . .at worst . . . possibly a one week ban for all 3 acts of foul play.
Racism works both ways, doesn't it ?

SBD82

Coach
Just imagine the uproar if Reynolds did that to latrell.
Let's just pause for effect.
It would have consumed the after game show. It would have been in every hourly radio news bulletin.
You would have heard it 20 times so far on the morning TV news shows.
It was ignored by the refs.
It was ignored by the morons on Fox commentary.
Alexander, who I once thought had an idea, even suggested possibly . . .at worst . . . possibly a one week ban for all 3 acts of foul play.
Racism works both ways, doesn't it ?
Your post was going really well, but what’s with the last sentence?

The Rosco

Bench
Just trying to find a reason for all the latrell favouritism. He uses his culture as an excuse, so I'm wondering if that same culture lets him get away with stuff.
Like late, intentional, off the ball swinging stiff arm head high hits.
There's gotta be a reason ?

SBD82

Coach
Just trying to find a reason for all the latrell favouritism. He uses his culture as an excuse, so I'm wondering if that same culture lets him get away with stuff.
Like late, intentional, off the ball swinging stiff arm head high hits.
There's gotta be a reason ?
I think you’re drawing a long bow.

It’s not as though he is the first NRL darling to be a protected species. Smith, Slater, Burgess have all been beneficiaries of their high profile. Think you might be looking in the wrong direction.