What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Kennedy Dive

JJ

Immortal
Kiwi said:
Why do people think QLD fans are using this as an excuse? Pretty much all QLD fans have said QLD played like crap, NSW deserved to win, they outplayed the Maroons ect. .

1. Because this is all deflecting attention from a superb NSW performance.
2. It's not just that Qld played crap - they ARE crap. This was a very one-sided series, only made interesting by Kimmorley's completely inept performance in SOO 1!!

Mr Saab

Referee
Willow said:
Very few people seem aware that Kennedy has denied that it was a dive. Matt King says there is no way Ben Kennedy faked it (LU report today - see headlines).

Nominee for the DUMBEST post of the yr.
What on earth do you expect Mr Ben Kennedy to say " yeah, i took a dive" :rolleyes:
Of course he is going to deny it! Hello McFly...anyone home?
BK = DIVER

JJ

Immortal
BK = #1 lock in the world (Tonie who??), dive or no dive. He's not done it before, so his word's fine for me..

Mr Saab

Referee
BK = number one diver in the game. That hit wouldnt have knocked over john howard.
Big tough man BK is a milker...whats the league world coming to.

Kiwi

First Grade
JJ said:
1. Because this is all deflecting attention from a superb NSW performance.
2. It's not just that Qld played crap - they ARE crap. This was a very one-sided series, only made interesting by Kimmorley's completely inept performance in SOO 1!!

No and No

Not even gonna comment on the first part, it's been done to dead in two days already.

On your second point you tried to make. Bollucks, QLD had the players to win the series, just not the game plan. Hagan officially has nothing as a coach, he had a top side and did nothing with them. His game plan was readable and simple to combat.

JJ

Immortal
Kiwi said:
No and No

Not even gonna comment on the first part, it's been done to dead in two days already.

On your second point you tried to make. Bollucks, QLD had the players to win the series, just not the game plan. Hagan officially has nothing as a coach, he had a top side and did nothing with them. His game plan was readable and simple to combat.

Players to win the series - :lol:

Comic genius -incredibly ordinary side, some of the wost players ever to play for Queensland
- Casey McGuire
- Chris Flannery
- Johnathon Thurston
- Paul Bowman
- Ty Williams
- Ben Ross
- Carl Webb
- Danny Nutley (honest though he might be)
- Shaun Berrigan (finally shown up for what he is - another honest trier)
- Dane Carlaw
- Cameron Smith (s.f., Greg Conescu)

If you seriously think those players, plus Mick Crocker playing his absolute best and a past his best Brad Thorn are the players to win you an origin series, your mental status needs questioning.

Misty Bee

First Grade
The Colonel said:
lol.gif
HJ did it much better......
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
!!!!

Misty Bee

First Grade
What I find funny in all this is that, 2 full days on after the flogging, Qheenslanders are still claiming it was a dive!!!

Funnier still, "diving" is controversial in the NRL because the break in play allows the vidoe ref to see if foul play is involved.

The SOO isn't NRL. It's ARL, where that provision doesn't exist!!!!! So how dumb are teh dive whingers??????

Vod, I'm shocked to hear that nmy appearance doesn't stir your loins. :)

Charlie, I'm certain you have problems with women - maybe it's a bit difficult picking up chicks at school.

Paully, women in League are essential. Without 'em, Queensland would never have any forwards! Big pack of sheilas!

Misty Bee

First Grade
Looks like they finally stopped crying.

Let it be known that 36 hours and 30 minutes after they got flogged, Queenslanders have finally accepted defeat!

Mr Saab

Referee
misty...go f**k yourself with a pole.
How is that beard going? must pick up alot of women looking like a redneck

Misty Bee

First Grade
Sorry, Charles, 37 hours and still counting. Sook.

I pick upmore women that a gender confused, footy confused merkin such as yourself.

What willI be tomorrow, Male or Female?

You remind me of an old Woody Allen Quote: "My parents had 3 kids. One of each."

Charlie Saab said:
misty...go f**k yourself with a pole.
How is that beard going? must pick up alot of women looking like a redneck

I love it Mr Saab. :)

You see, this is the sort of passion that Qld players needed Wednesday. A bit of feeling and anger. Hell I've seen more ticker in this forum than from the players.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Charlie in Origin LOLLOLLOL!

He'd be the one on coke bottle glasses wearing the maroon skirt. And carrying the team tissues. :)

Latest posts