What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Kiwi Celebration Thread. No Aussies Allowed.

Robster

Bench
World Champions Baby!! This Is Massive For New Zealand Rugby League. This Is Massive For Our Nation. Proudest Witnessing Of Triumph In My Whole Fricken Life.

You Bloody Beauty!! :d

Yep...pretty bloody good.

Big congrats to Kearney, Bennett..

Adam Blair, Fien, Cayless, Marshall, Vatuvei had great tournaments...

To all you cocky Aussies who thought the Kangaroos would romp home....stick that up your arrogant asses.

WORLD CHAMPS BITCHES

F*CK THE ALL BLACKS TOO BTW.

Loudstrat

Coach
Grand slam? What is that nuffy thing in terms of sporting importance?

If you guys don'r bung on a tickertape parade from Auckland to Invercargill you are f*cking kidding!

screeny

Bench
Mate(s) I am so happy for NZRL and for RL. I didn't think I could want Aus to lose more than I already did - but then I saw Williams smiling at Luke during the haka and my desire went up a few notches!

Awesome team. I always had the faith. Best team in the world.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Mate(s) I am so happy for NZRL and for RL. I didn't think I could want Aus to lose more than I already did - but then I saw Williams smiling at Luke during the haka and my desire went up a few notches!

Awesome team. I always had the faith. Best team in the world.

Luke didn't let him forget about. :lol:

supercharger

Juniors
This is the best feeling ever i cant believe we won this will take time to sink in.
We were supposed to go to the final had everything lined up got the tickets to the game a year ago but my boss [wanker] has'nt paid me for weeks and i could'nt raise enough for plane tickets
Still we had a big party tonight the whole family is going crazy

Hanscholo

Bench
Id like to say how happy i am for the kiwis, and congratulations to your side for a magnificent effort that shows once again, football is won and lost on effort more often than not. I thought that australian side were massively overrated and that an upset was on the cards, "Best side ever" i heard mentioned, i couldnt help but laugh at that, take a good look at the back row and tell me they were anything other than good first graders.

Should actually make the test match next year interesting again.

screeny

Bench
Id like to say how happy i am for the kiwis, and congratulations to your side for a magnificent effort that shows once again, football is won and lost on effort more often than not. I thought that australian side were massively overrated and that an upset was on the cards, "Best side ever" i heard mentioned, i couldnt help but laugh at that, take a good look at the back row and tell me they were anything other than good first graders.

Should actually make the test match next year interesting again.

Excactly right.

I've said it all tournament long: the Aussie backs are awesome but their pack is nowt special at all. As no mark an Aussie pack as I have seen.

England's forwards were better than Australia's until the game was out of reach, then Australia's forwards were just made to look better than they actually were.

In a close game the Aussie forwards were nothing to fear at all, and without their best, Price, they were just shown up to be mediocre.

Nothern

Juniors
So enjoyed the whole competition, despite England's woeful performances. The Kiwi's performance today was awesome! They just wanted the win more. They stopped the Aussies playing and I think the Kangaroos were so scared of losing once they didn't pull away in the early stages (as they so often do) their game went out of the window.

So pleased for the passionate Kiwis, for the international game and the game in New Zealand.

Let's hope the nation makes a damn good effort of celebrating their achievemnet: cup parades, etc. in major cities. Hope Kiwis on the forum can let us know what occurs over there by way of celebration.

SBW? Stupid bloody w**ker!!

Nz

Juniors
all you have to remember, is pay back is a bitch you shjeep shagging, banjomplaying scum, you are nothinmg but a blight on the world, stayb in NZ & stay away from AUS, if your sh*t little country is so good, you sheep fiddlling losers, 99 times out of 100 we'll kick your arse, jog on wankers

Yet you lose the game that counts.

Get f*cked.

Nothern

Juniors
'''

I gaurantee you, NZ wont do it twice in a row, it all comes down to the NZ psych, they are'nt the smartest bunch, the f**k sheep, they live in a cultural backwater, they are sh*te, i really am ashamed the kiwis are allighned with us, the useless f**kers

:lol: The Aussies: so gracious and eloquent in defeat(!)

You can feel their hurt up here in Bradford!!!!

Come on Aussies: you were beaten by the better team on the day that counted. How many times have the Italians and Germans won the soccer world cup after starting the tournament badly. Its all about timing your run, not losing belief and keeping your focus as a team.

VonVolks

Juniors
Downo is one of those Aussies who assumes they can win, and is bitter and twisted when they lose. Its why beating Australia is a lovely thing, they are such gracious losers.

PS my spell check keeps offering "pussies" instead of "Aussies" when i miss the capital A. Maybe it knows something!

Latest posts