What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Las Vegas Thread

Wb1234

Referee
reality is reality. when people talk about 'just reaching 1%', the stark reality is that is a massive reach for any minor sport in USA, and soccer (as an example) with all its years, grassroots, money, high profile club owners, EPL and its own league is at 0.1%. Them's the facts. Dont blame me if you dont like them.

Funny you should talk about 1% in Perth, if we got 1% of perth tuning into NRl games on the back of a Perth club it would be a bigger avg tv audience increase than introduction of dolphins got for avg Tv audiences in Brisbane (avg13k per game tv increase in 2022).

Got to love stats eh?
You really should be a politician

that’s some spin

Iamback

Coach
reality is reality. when people talk about 'just reaching 1%', the stark reality is that is a massive reach for any minor sport in USA, and soccer (as an example) with all its years, grassroots, money, high profile club owners, EPL and its own league is at 0.1%. Them's the facts. Dont blame me if you dont like them.

Funny you should talk about 1% in Perth, if we got 1% of perth tuning into NRl games on the back of a Perth club it would be a bigger avg tv audience increase than introduction of dolphins got for avg Tv audiences in Brisbane (avg13k per game tv increase in 2022).

Got to love stats eh?

What sort of local engagement does the EPL do?

The 9's comp for me is what will get the traction not the game as such

Iamback

Coach
Really?

Aren't you balls deep in the Bears bid?

Point me to where the Bears have even decided on a location yet? A bit hard to be balls deep without one

What I said was the potential new locations have risks, partnering them when an established club makes sense to limit the risk.

Vlad59

Juniors
Point me to where the Bears have even decided on a location yet? A bit hard to be balls deep without one

What I said was the potential new locations have risks, partnering them when an established club makes sense to limit the risk.
Canard is just a miserable old turd

Wb1234

Referee
Those same people who are negative here would be the same if the game was happy just staying in it's lane.

They just like to whinge
No then they would say it’s lacks ambition

so ambition is only good if it means nrl teams in afl states

final say

Juniors

Got to love stats eh?
Nobody was talking about 1% though.. they were talking about all kinds of stuff but not that. Sure it was mentioned but as a hypothetical. Are we now randomly bringing up hypotheticals are an opportunity to be negative??
You really don't strike me as a league fan. Seems more like you're an AFL running a Perth expansion as cover.

For instance: Any League expansion/ enterprise or endeavour the game undertakes no matter how overwhelmingly positive! You belittle... hummm and the only endeavour they are not currently undertaking is Perth- which you belittle.
Hummm

This kinda " fan" the game can do without!
Take your " support " and please f**k right off .

Latest posts