What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Las Vegas Thread

Iamback

Coach
So posters in this thread are saying that if the AFL played a game overseas, they would tune in.

I'd rather slide down a 30 foot razorblade using only my balls as brakes.

They tune in for Origin, The new system means only need to be 62 secs and it counts as a person watched all game

Harry O

Juniors
Not only does the NRL rates it's socks off, and being the Number one code for TV purposes since 1908. That means now will see just how many AFL fans will be watching the Double header from Vegas. I'm sure 90% of AFL fans watch Rugby League but they won't admit it. So this one minute thingy will determine AFL fans do have a passion for RL. The ratings for Vegas is going to go thru the roof, and break all records, just wait and see, you've heard it here first.

Titanic

First Grade
On the 'any news is good news theme', it would be fair to say that the only people who pooh-pooh the Rock/Malaita grab are league fans who know what it's actually about. To most Americans, just something featuring those two is news-worthy, irrespective of whether they understand it.

Harry O

Juniors
UFC Fighter Sean Strickland liking the NRL but saying age old thing how NFL players would kill them ?
How could NFL players destroy NRL players when They do absolutely jack shit? NFL players couldn't wouldn't last 5 minutes playing RL, they'll puff out and wish they had a breather after every tackle.
Well the difference is. RL is like a Lamborghini going 400klm an hour, while the NFL is like a Toyota Corolla finding it hard going up the hill.

Dark Corner

Juniors
How could NFL players destroy NRL players when They do absolutely jack shit? NFL players couldn't wouldn't last 5 minutes playing RL, they'll puff out and wish they had a breather after every tackle.
Well the difference is. RL is like a Lamborghini going 400klm an hour, while the NFL is like a Toyota Corolla finding it hard going up the hill.
I agree mate.