What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Las Vegas Thread

Harry O

Juniors
That’s the thing afl failed cause it’s a dud sport

league is a very attractive sport it’s simply a matter of getting people to watch it or sells itself
Afl the only game where you get a point for missing, I'm still trying to.put my head around that, I don't think there's any other sport like it

I don't know how many people watch CBS news, but I'd guess more people saw this than watch SOO....does that make Aaron Woods the world's most famous league player :D :D

And for all the sooks complaing that Americans are calling Rugby Leage "Rugby" you'll be glad to see Woods corrects them lol

Hats off to Woodsy who has been a great ambassador

taste2taste

Juniors
Just bumping this CBS news report for those that didn't see, ( for the majority of us with generic page settings it got stuck as the last post on the previous page), it's pretty cool and well worth a watch.

Tickets only $19usd ! If it doesn't sell out can't complain that the reason was overpriced tickets.

And big props to Woodsie for keeping it real...using "youse" instead of "you" :D

Last edited:

footyfan4life

Juniors
You know, our day games Saturday and Sunday are prime time Friday and Saturday nights in the USA...
Live on fox sports when the NFL season is over... imagine people in the USA at bars around the country going " what's this?"
Rugby league is about to go nuclear 🚀
Considering the biggest and greatest sport in the world football hasn’t fully been able to crack the American market, I doubt it will go “nuclear”.

taste2taste

Juniors
Why hasn’t the nrl taken over the states outside of NSW and QLD?
Imagine living life so triggered by the NRL you spend you're free time trolling league forums :D : D

You obviously don't live in Australia if you don't think league has taken over NSW and QLD lol

Keep it coming @footyfan4life League fans take it as a.complaint when fans of other codes are so triggered by our tiny sport :D :D

Last edited:

Wb1234

Referee
Imagine living life so triggered by the NRL you spend you're free time trolling league forums :D : D

You obviously don't live in Australia if you don't think league has taken over NSW and QLD lol

Keep it coming @footyfan4life League fans take it as a.complaint when fans of other codes are so triggered by our tiny sport :D :D
Afl talked about going to vegas for ten years only to see pvl do it really must burn

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Why hasn’t the nrl taken over the states outside of NSW and QLD?

Considering the biggest and greatest sport in the world football hasn’t fully been able to crack the American market, I doubt it will go “nuclear”.

No Vegas extravaganza for the AFL?
No mention of abortball on US TV?
No hope past the bargearse line?

Seethe some more lol

T-Boon

Coach
Is there just a bunch of people bitching about the Las Vegas idea being a bad idea in this thread?

Dark Corner

Juniors
Really? I thought it was kinda standard but with the cool twist of an NRL guy interviewing NFL and vice versa.
Perfect cross code promotion.
Put the NRL in view of LA rams fans.. " who are these Australian guys?"

This promotion is going fantastic! And it has to. You want full awareness by kick off.
I thought it was going to be a proper training session with NRL and NFL guys.

Dark Corner

Juniors
You know, our day games Saturday and Sunday are prime time Friday and Saturday nights in the USA...
Live on fox sports when the NFL season is over... imagine people in the USA at bars around the country going " what's this?"
Rugby league is about to go nuclear 🚀
I prey and I day dream and would love to see something big happen to the NRL in America and successful cross over with the NFL and I know nothing big would happen but you never know....what if NFL fans did get into NRL big time.