What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Las Vegas Thread

35 = PR whinges
35 to 45 = PR whinges
45 to 55 = PR whinges
55 to sold out = PR whinges and deflects.
In regards to PR, and others on the opposite side of the totem pole
the actual magic figure is 45,814
That's how many turned up to the double header in Perth this year.
Get under that figure and PR will be within his rights to gloat that Perth got more than Vegas
However if the crowd goes over that number, the others will be saying that Perth don't deserve a team because they can't even beat a crowd figure where Rugby League isn't played.
Once again, the magic figure

Meanwhile, I over heard from work some Melbourian afl tragics will be going to Vegas to watch the USA AFL. To show us who's boss.

LasVegasGamblers_UPDATED.png

Harry O

Juniors
I wonder if they'll have a Poker tournament in Vegas leading up to the double header,if they do, consider me and my mate going as we both love having a flutter on poker

Harry O

Juniors
Vegas... pretty sure you'll be able to play poker... you might even find a slot-machine..
Lol they have poker machines everywhere in Vegas, Including the airport, this is not poker poker lol, this is the world poker tournament it only happens once or twice a year, with 10k participants. Last time I was in Vegas I missed out, had to return for work, oh blimey...

Valheru

Coach
You know, our day games Saturday and Sunday are prime time Friday and Saturday nights in the USA...
Live on fox sports when the NFL season is over... imagine people in the USA at bars around the country going " what's this?"
Rugby league is about to go nuclear 🚀
That's not true

3PM Saturday and 2PM Sunday games in Australia after daylight savings finishes is 1AM and midnight respectively on east coast of America. It is 10PM and 9PM on the west coast.

Harry O

Juniors
Whats this bullsh1t im hearing, that the NRL grand final won't be happening in sydney next year, that they're looking to taking it overseas 😳

Dark Corner

Juniors
It’s year one of a five year venture and I expect a lot of teething issues but when you consider it’s well into the off season and almost Christmas yet our game is still getting a ton of media attention and things are going better than expected, it’s already a ‘pass the Kleenex’ for me.
Might end up like the NFL games in London and Germany.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

"
As part of events during the NRL's Vegas venture, the codes are also expected to hold open trials for former NFL and college players looking to switch codes.

All 17 club bosses are expected to fly to the US to watch up to 60 male and female athletes are expected to attend."

@Perth Red
Good to see they are factoring in the women. That has a lot of potential of bringing in a lot of good athletes.