What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Las Vegas Thread

The NRL is a quality product, even if it was Tigers v Titans
Agree wholeheartedly but the only issue I see was that if the shoe was on the other foot and the NFL were sending two teams over here for a game and one hadn`t won a comp in 30 years and the other had never even won one I`d straight away be thinking, what are we getting, the dregs, these teams can`t be very good. That wouldn`t help with marketing for anyone who does a bit of research before buying tickets.

Agree wholeheartedly but the only issue I see was that if the shoe was on the other foot and the NFL were sending two teams over here for a game and one hadn`t won a comp in 30 years and the other had never even won one I`d straight away be thinking, what are we getting, the dregs, these teams can`t be very good. That wouldn`t help with marketing for anyone who does a bit of research before buying tickets.
I’m not sure. It’s not often you get a chance to see an NFL game so I reckon even the worst teams would sell out.