What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Little Things That P*ss You Off" Thread!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Martli said:
Blastbeat :D

You'd hate cryptopsy then, they are a french canadian death metal band, they were my favourite when I was in the peak of my metal listening. Their drummer is insane, he keeps the tempo fast throughout entire songs and does some whack sh*t.

I used to like kataklysm back in the day :D

Blastbeat, that's it!

I really don't mind it - it's just when guys devote their whole albums to songs where all they do is the same thing basically that it gets annoying lol.

But I haven't heard any Cryptopsy - I may have to. ;-)

Don't know why, but I'm really into Killswitch Engage at the moment...Their lyrics blow me away.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Dani said:
You'd hate my work guys. It's only a tiny shop so anything that isn't urban, dance, classical or country is all in the one section.

That's not too bad, though.

Actually, you know what I hate even more?

Bands that have aggressive-sounding names or aggressive-looking album covers - so you buy their CD...And they play techno or something!

Martli

Coach
Eelementary said:
Blastbeat, that's it!

I really don't mind it - it's just when guys devote their whole albums to songs where all they do is the same thing basically that it gets annoying lol.

But I haven't heard any Cryptopsy - I may have to. ;-)

Don't know why, but I'm really into Killswitch Engage at the moment...Their lyrics blow me away.

Definitely get some cryptospy my friend. Their album "none so vile" is regarded as one of the best death metal albums ever. No sh*t it's that good. Flo from cryptopsy (drummer) is a bit different to your typical death metal drummer, i'll hunt down som youtube clips and put them in here. I can't explain his drumming in words.

Martli

Coach
If you want to know any more bands I know a fair few from my metal days eh. Just hit me up via pm or msn whatever.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Sweet.

Thanks, mate!

Most of my "research" these days is done via Rage. Problem is, they all come on at like 4 AM!

Eelementary

Post Whore
We're all into different things, burty! Take me - my fave bands include:

Kataklysm, Killswitch Engage, Japunga, Ill Nino, Fear Factory, Soulfly, Devolved, The Butterfly Effect, 40 Below Summer, Alarum, Static-X, Trivium, Mnemic, Rumsfield, Opeth, Parkway Drive (AWESOME band), Scar Symmetry, Sevendust...Lots of different styles there!

Martli

Coach
Hahahahaha if you want f**ked up music tastes just look at me

NWA, Eazy E, Ice Cube, Dr. Dre, 2pac, Pantera, Slayer, Sepultura, Metallica, The who, Cat Stevens, Kenny Rogers, NOFX, The offspring, Manfred Mann, Black Sabbath, Daddy Cool, Elton John, David Bowie, Foo Fighters, Frenzal Rohmb, Jimi Hendrix. And I used to be into stuff like cryptopsy.

I'm what you call a "music s**t" hahaha

Eelementary

Post Whore
Some awesome choices in there, mate! Pantera are wicked!

I also love 50 Cent (his songs always seem to have great beats...he must have a great producer!), Ice Cube, X-Zibit, Mobb Deep, 30 Seconds To Mars, AC/DC, 10 Years, Rob Zombie, Strapping Young Lad, Snoop Dogg, Soil, Soilwork, The Black Dahlia Murder, Theory Of A Dead Man, Type O Negative, HIM, Zao (kick-arse band)...Will Smith, 12 Stones, 36 CrazyFists, 18 Visions, Blinspott, Breaking Benjamin, Crossfade, Deftones, Depswa, Disturbed, Darkest Hour, Deathstars, Damage Plan...Japunga...

Bazal

Post Whore
Eelementary said:
I hate music these days, to an extent.

For someone such as myself, finding music I'm bound to like is nearly impossible. Because metal purists reckon my tastes aren't metal; hardcore/metalcore purists reckon it's metal; others reckon it's nu-metal; others reckon it's alternative.

And, yes - while I do indulge in just about everything, finding bands that are as solid as my faves is getting harder and harder, because music classification (unless it's done by die-hard fans) is getting looser and looser.

I hate how people pigeonhole you for the music you like!! f**k...I've been called emo for listening to AFI, goth for listening to The Butterfly Effect, a bogan for listening to the Foo Fighters, a poseur for listening to 30 Seconds to Mars....I could go on and on and on, so let's just say it sh*ts me...

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Bazal said:
I hate how people pigeonhole you for the music you like!! f**k...I've been called emo for listening to AFI, goth for listening to The Butterfly Effect, a bogan for listening to the Foo Fighters, a poseur for listening to 30 Seconds to Mars....I could go on and on and on, so let's just say it sh*ts me...

And i'm apparently a closed minded snob because i listen to U2.

It may be true, but it still hurts!