What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Little Things That P*ss You Off" Thread!

Raider_69

Post Whore
I hate it when someone clearly goes out of their way to make a pun and then adds "no pun intended"... ffs, i always give them a massive spray, that really f**king irritates me

Raider_69

Post Whore
Martli said:
I always say "pun intended" hahahahaha.

that i have no issues with, i do that myself, but it just boils my blood when someone makes an obvious attempt a pun and adds "no pun intended"

Raider_69

Post Whore
i also hate superiority complex's that uni students have

i have a mate who always disregards sh*t i have to say about issues and trys to trump me with his uni degree... im like "dude, you've got a bachelor of arts from UWS... i wouldnt wipe my arse with that sh*t"

i also cant stand psychiatrists, they as a profession are the biggest none event, scheming, money making hacks, they sh*t me right up the wall, because they also will refuse to acknowledge anything you say that contradicts their theories. They pre diagnose and if your from a broken family, expect that to be the cause of EVERYTHING. I went to a psych once, he told me my insomnia was due to not fully coming to terms with my parents divorce... ffs, thats was 10 years ago, and im glad they split!! Its got f**k all to do with why i dont sleep, you f**king hack!

Johns Magic

Referee
When you ask someone with a watch on the time, and they thrust their arm out in your general direction, at any angle, and make you walk over and figure out what the upside-down watch says.

Is it really that much f**ken effort to glance at a watch and read out the time? Dickheads.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Johns Magic said:
When you ask someone with a watch on the time, and they thrust their arm out in your general direction, at any angle, and make you walk over and figure out what the upside-down watch says.

Is it really that much f**ken effort to glance at a watch and read out the time? Dickheads.

:lol:

I hate that, too...But the way you described it...:lol:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Johns Magic said:

Sorry.

But at least i twist my arm so the watch is mostly the right way up.

Raider_69

Post Whore
a pet hate of mine, but its to do with me... when i want to know the time, look at my watch but forget to actually check the time... does anyone else do that?

f**k it sh*ts me when i do it :lol:]
from memory its the subject of a stand up routine by Carl Barron, so im assuming im not the only one

Eelementary

Post Whore
Raider_69 said:
a pet hate of mine, but its to do with me... when i want to know the time, look at my watch but forget to actually check the time... does anyone else do that?

f**k it sh*ts me when i do it :lol:]
from memory its the subject of a stand up routine by Carl Barron, so im assuming im not the only one

YES! I do that sometimes! :lol:

I also look at my watch and stare at it for like 5 minutes...because I momentarily forget how to tell the time! (it's an analogue watch and it doesn't have numbers; it only has a bar where each number goes).

Eelementary

Post Whore
Phillips said:
when someone asks "are you asleep" and then they keep going untill you actually wake up

:lol: I HATE that, too! :fist:

I also find it really irritating when people say, "Could you do me this favour? Only if you really want to...I don't want to bother you...I'd do it myself, but.." and they guilt you into it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Girls are the only people id tollerate it from, one in particular
and thats cause at the time i was working night shift, she'd come over when she had time between classes and after school (she was in yr 12 so she had alot of spare time) and wake me up... but that was ok cause it was generally for sex... outside that, dont f**king wake me, i have trouble enough sleeping as it is, i dont need pricks waking me for no good reason

Eelementary

Post Whore
DownUnder said:
I've had girls do that to me, I just can't say no for some reason :fist:

That's the one! They're the worst perpetrators - they stare at you with their puppy-dog eyes and say, in the sweetest tone possible, "Could you do me this favour, please?"

How are you supposed to say no?

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Raider_69 said:

I hate doing that.