What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Little Things That P*ss You Off" Thread!

Choppies

Coach
My cousin is a uni student. I tell him to f**k off to a protest all the time. Annoys the hellout of him. Whenever he whinges about something I say oh go and protest about it. That annoys him.
I remember we were shopping for some stuff and I kept on chucking tofu in the trolly. pissed him off so much.

Choppies

Coach
newtownbluebags said:
Bible Bashers!.....especially the door to door types! :x

We have a video intercom so if I see them when they ring the doorbell I don't answer the door. :D

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Choppies said:
My cousin is a uni student. I tell him to f**k off to a protest all the time. Annoys the hellout of him. Whenever he whinges about something I say oh go and protest about it. That annoys him.
I remember we were shopping for some stuff and I kept on chucking tofu in the trolly. pissed him off so much.

:lol: I'm too apathetic to protest about things that i even care about.

Choppies said:
We have a video intercom so if I see them when they ring the doorbell I don't answer the door. :D

I'd answer the door, but be as insulting as possible!

DownUnder

Coach
Fine, I'll paint a pentagram on my chest and declare myself as one of satans children, the they should leave me alone. :fist:

PARRA_FAN

Coach
when you're in a queue at the football getting drinks, and people want to walk passed, they walk through where you're standing and tell you to move, even though there's plenty of space to walk through behind the queue.:x

people ringing you while you're havin dinner, worst if its a f***kin telemarketer from overseas.

when you think you're telling the person something interesting, they change the subject.

Latest posts