What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LOL@50UFFS Picture Thread.

Nemesis

Bench
Benny's new boxers... a striking piece of apparel for any drag queen wanting to make a real statement.

Comes in two colours... red with white stripes or white with red stripes, all individually autographed by super coach himself.

22283.jpg
But will his drag queen bitches still be kissing it or kicking it after 6-8 rounds?

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Benny's new boxers... a striking piece of apparel for any drag queen wanting to make a real statement.

Comes in two colours... red with white stripes or white with red stripes, all individually autographed by super coach himself.

22283.jpg
But will his drag queen bitches still be kissing it or kicking it after 6-8 rounds?

Not bad, Nems. Took you 6 pages to come up with it though. You're slipping, mate ;-)

Nemesis

Bench
niminal - i'm greatly concerned by the obvious wear & tear. ease up champ - try & be the butch for a while.
lol... if you're so concerned greggles, you should just do the right thing by all your fellow drag queens and close your eyes,
sing God save the queens and stick that butt-plug head of yours right up there to stop the bleeding.;-)

gregstar

Referee
Niminal said:
lol... if you're so concerned greggles, you should just do the right thing by all your fellow drag queens and close your eyes,
sing God save the queens and stick that butt-plug head of yours right up there to stop the bleeding.;-)
i'd love to sweety!

but the 2 obstacles preventing such a course of action are 1) most of sydney is already crammed in there, & 2) the waiting list of folk waiting to get in can be seen from space dwarfing the great wall.

the chinese one - not the wall you're more familiar with.

gregstar

Referee
Niminal said:
So you've finally come out... God save the queens!
shagging you doesn't make me a fruit. it makes me just another poster. & you just a regular trollop.

niminal said:
I think not... f**king scum territory.
that's not what beaussie told us after your last trawl.

gregstar

Referee
sorry cletus.

i'm not into the 'redfern' thing.

reach for the ankles again you little cutie.

xx

Nemesis

Bench
_1359371_zippy150.jpg

He's got a real pretty mouth on him, don't he? You gonna do some prayin' for me, boy. And you better pray real good...

Bumble

First Grade
I'm confused.

At the start of the thread we were poor old hobos and drunks, now we're affluent well dressed homosexuals.

I think you guys got your wires crossed :?

Latest posts