What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LU footyshow panel

DIEHARD

----
The last resort of someone who has been severely owned.

Speak excessive jibberish until everyone is bored dealing with it and then slowly creep towards the fire escape.

Its all just part of an agenda.

You cant handle mu success and you feel threatened by us....the elite. You need to make youselvs feel better so you just sit there every weekend trying to push me down.

Well thats not happening brother. Not on my watch.

Ive been to war and Ive saved countless lives. I dragged 3 marines from a jungle in Asia after having a leg blown off. All that and Im not american and I wasnt even in a war zone at the time.

Not that you people would know anything about that.

skeepe

Immortal
We are, yes. As for you... I'm thinking ice cubes, hammer, and any puckered body cavity.

DIEHARD

----
DIEHARD grabs some popcorn as he watches the pissy little morsel of reputation League Geek once had go down in flames.

He was half way out the window and off down the fire escape as well, to scurry back down into his burrow.

No coming back from this outing. :lol:

The Colonel said:
Lightweight? I've bought packets of marshmallows that are harder than he is...

Marshmallow anyone?

Do yourself a favour Geek, stick to the minor leagues son. (Pestering National League Fans) Us Aussie fans will eat you alive.

Fishing.jpg

Yeah....Ive still got it. :cool:

DIEHARD

----
nospam49™ said:
Fishing.jpg

Yeah....Ive still got it. :cool:

Fire escape is no go....

League Geek goes to plan B. League Geek breaks the glass, implementing the last ditch plan of a victim of ownage.

"Oh I was just fishing yea just kidding eh. I'm such a hero. eh eh eh. I had you going eh eh eh....I got youse good."

What an idiot. We all saw that post coming three pages back! :lol:

Next please!

DIEHARD

----
nospam49™ said:
Hook......

Line......

(I dont even have to finish it off.....)

DIEHARD said:
What an idiot. We all saw that post coming three pages back! :lol:

You obviously can't spell but I was hoping reading was part of your resume.

My mistake.

*pats LF on the head*

There there little man.

No one mentioned you and because you're king of the universe your ego was bruised, so you came in and mentioned yourself. And the bruises healed up for a seond...

We understand mate, it's from the "Twerp's Guide to looking like a big man on the internet" handbook and you're running it play by play.

1. Mention yourself in glowing terms.
2. Get offended when people rubbish you for doing #1.
3. Tell your life story.
4. Say it was all a gee up.

By the way, number 5 is ...... self-immolation.

When you're ready.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
And the sledgehammer award for subtlety in 2005 on TFRF goes to...

LeagueGeek™

:lol:

He'd like to thank his mummy, and his daddy, for teaching him how to turn the computer on.

Unfortunately, they didn't teach him much else....

Latest posts