What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LU footyshow panel

DIEHARD

----
League Geek has a lot of tickets on himself eh. He has to, no one else would buy any!!! :lol: He is a f**king lightweight.
Go away child and try and bully some British fans to make you feel like a big man.

On LU you are a small fry.

skeepe

Immortal
nospam49™ said:
Yeah...and people like you could sit at home and watch a famous person like me in action.

Not that I'd care if you were watching or not....your just one of the bottom feeders that would line my pockets with money.

Bottom feeders - well it is tempting, you are a huge ass after all.

DIEHARD said:
League Geek has a lot of tickets on himself eh. He has to, no one else would buy any!!! :lol: He is a f**king lightweight.
Go away child and try and bully some British fans to make you feel like a big man.

Well...if it isnt Man Crush.......

You people just cant handle the way I keep it real.

Thats fine....Ive walked over more important people then you lot to get this job. As they say in the industry "You stab my back, I'll run you over with a car you ****".

The Colonel

Immortal
DIEHARD said:

Lightweight? I've bought packets of marshmallows that are harder than he is...

The Colonel

Immortal
croydon dog food and nospam49 should start their own Hot Air Balloon business. The running costs would be minimal......

DIEHARD

----
nospam49™ said:
You people just cant handle the way I keep it real.

Thats fine....Ive walked over more important people then you lot to get this job. As they say in the industry "You stab my back, I'll run you over with a car you ****".

Ladies and gentlemen, you are now looking at the biggest idiot in the entire collective rugby league online community. League Geek.

A translation of his B.S.

"PLEASE COME TO MY GAY WEBSITE! BUY ONE OF MY nospam49 T SHIRTS I'M GOING TO SELL ON EBAY!"

Must be tough for you lot walking through life knowing you wouldnt get the time of day from someone as important as me.

I was actually talking to another very important person recently about things you lot would not understand....

So I said "Kerry, its about time you paid me more" and he simply said "nospam49...not a problem....just sit up straight in the chair would you....you dont want to put to much pressure on that right Kidney".

Not that you people would know anything about being important. I've had cleaners that are higher up the social scale then you earth worms.

DIEHARD

----
nospam49™ said:
I was actually talking to another very important person recently about things you lot would not understand....

Your mum? About you wetting the bed? :lol:

Whats a bed? Is that something you poor people sleep on?

I sleep on a pile of 37,491 white rose pettles in a room with a view that overlooks the pacific ocean.

Now that you people would know about oceans. I go sailing, skiing, fishing....not that you people know anything about that. You think fish comes out of a box you throw inb the over for half an hour...

Do they have ovens these days....I wouldnt not...I eat out with Lawsie at Ottos every other days.

Not that you people know who that is or where that is or what they dish up. They dont sell fires there I can tell you.....not that you people would know anything about it.

skeepe

Immortal
nospam49™ said:

I sleep on a pile of 37,491 white rose pettles in a room with a view that overlooks the pacific ocean.

Now that you people would know about oceans. I go sailing, skiing, fishing....not that you people know anything about that. You think fish comes out of a box you throw inb the over for half an hour...

Do they have ovens these days....I wouldnt not...I eat out with Lawsie at Ottos every other days.

Not that you people know who that is or where that is or what they dish up. They dont sell fires there I can tell you.....not that you people would know anything about it.

It's Otto... but of course someone as undoubtedly smart as you are would have already known that. I can see that you're getting steamed up - while I'm not normally a nit-picker when it comes to spelling or grammar, your lack of it in that post indicates that us mere mortals are getting you worked up.

Just a question, why bother answering to us insignificant ants? Surely there are more important things an undoubtedly important troglodite such as yourself should be doing than spending all day every day on the internet.

But there-in lies the answer. You're not important. You're not significant. You're just an egotistical, pompous jackass with all the wit and charm of an Alsation dog after a head-swap operation.

DIEHARD

----
nospam49™ said:

Stop it...you are just embarrassing yourself. :lol:

Someone bring the gun, time to put this bloke out of his misery.

DIEHARD stamps League Geek on his forehead with the LU OWNED stamp and kicks him out the door of the Front Row Forums.

Nice doing business with you buddy.

Its all about the money.

You people line my pockets. Im not about to say Im thankfull for that either, I work hard....I had to get out of bed at 9:30 today.....9:30....you people wouldnt know whats its like to put in a hard days work.

I have to keep the dream alive. I have to keep the b@st@rds honest. If I dont report, you cant decide.

But no...you wouldnt undertsand that would you. To busy living in the world I helped to create. Me an Ray.....not...not that one....the other one you probably dont know about because you two busying wornding if Stingray has got over that this with his best mate coming back from the Hospital or that other stuff I know nothing about.

People like you just love to star at the TV all day eating twisters when your told while watching 13 morons making fart jokes.

You wouldnt know whats it s like to get up at 9:30....got to a production meeting at 1pm and then have an extended lunch break before a quick nap and then a having to be driven home.

You people are laxy and you make me sick. Sick like an animal, not that you'd know anything about that.