What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LU Hattrick Team Owners Thread

MrCharisma

Bench
I just listed 4 players for transfer

----
Cãtãlin Mocanu
TSI = 4 090 , 22 years, excellent form
Has wretched experience and inadequate leadership abilities [Head]

Stamina: excellent Keeper: disastrous
Playmaking: formidable Passing: weak
Winger: inadequate Defending: poor
Scoring: weak Set pieces: poor

Transfer list: Winger
Deadline: 21/02/2006 at 09.45
Asking price: 900 000 AU$

----
Filip Pieniak
TSI = 16 150 , 22 years, inadequate form
Has weak experience and weak leadership abilities

Playmaking: wretched Passing: poor
Winger: solid Defending: magnificent

Transfer list: Central defender
Deadline: 21/02/2006 at 09.54
Asking price: 4 600 000 AU$

----
Hugo Sosa
TSI = 4 000 , 22 years, inadequate form
Has wretched experience and weak leadership abilities [Technical]

Playmaking: wretched Passing: wretched
Winger: weak Defending: poor
Scoring: outstanding Set pieces: disastrous

Transfer list: Forward
Deadline: 21/02/2006 at 09.49
Asking price: 1 500 000 AU$

----
Tadek Zubczyk
TSI = 5 780 , 22 years, inadequate form
Has wretched experience and solid leadership abilities [Unpredictable]

Playmaking: passable Passing: wretched
Winger: poor Defending: outstanding

Transfer list: Central defender
Deadline: 21/02/2006 at 09.47
Asking price: 1 850 000 AU$

MONY

Juniors
Hugo Sosa
TSI = 4 000 , 22 years, inadequate form
Has wretched experience and weak leadership abilities [Technical]

Winger: weak Defending: poor
Scoring: outstanding Set pieces: disastrous

Transfer list: Forward
Deadline: 21/02/2006 at 09.49
Asking price: 1 500 000 AU$

this guy interests me....just might bid for him

by the way is it just me or is it really difficult to find the right player..... i have 2 mil to spend and i really want a player whom will make my team a lot better as im preparing for my return to div 5...... i need a new winger but just cant find one....:(

MONY

Juniors
i play a diamond 4 midfield.... midfield generates about 13 or 14 stars between them 4.... ie 3 or 4 each

MrCharisma

Bench
I've done some serious buying this week. I've picked up two guys with TSI 20,000+

One a magnificent striker (23yrs old) with excellent stamina, solid passing and passable defending. The other a supernatural winger (25yrs old) with excellent stamina, passable defence, inadequate scoring and solid experience.

All in all, I'm rather happy with the Falcons. I'll perhaps chase a brillant+ midfielder next and I think I could be ready to promote to Div4

MrCharisma

Bench
MONY said:
by the way is it just me or is it really difficult to find the right player..... i have 2 mil to spend and i really want a player whom will make my team a lot better as im preparing for my return to div 5...... i need a new winger but just cant find one....:(

Yah I had alot of problems finding players too... the winger especially

HevyDevy

Coach
Well I've just joined and am now awaiting a team.

It says 37 users were given teams yesterday and there are 4 other users now waiting for a team with me today.

Any idea how long this will take?

MONY

Juniors
shouldnt take too long as the GM's are pretty good with all that stuff....i'd say a few days tops.

Poida_Raider

Bench
hey guys. what do ya'll think i should do with this guy? he just got 4.5* in his first game, scored a goal, and made my right attack passable which it has never been close to before. i dont know if i should sell him and get someone with more experience, or just let him gain experience with my side and bring him through.
i'd like to keep him but i'm not sure how much i could possibly fetch for him.

Jules Farmer (97314206)
18 years, passable form, healthy
A pleasant guy who is temperamental and dishonest.
Has disastrous experience and solid leadership abilities.

Speciality: Powerful

Nationality: Oceania
Total Skill Index (TSI): 2 070
Wage: 1 920 AU$/week
Owner: Madtown Vikings
Warnings: 0
Injuries: Healthy

Stamina: inadequate Goalkeeping: disastrous
Winger: excellent Defending: wretched
Scoring: solid Set Pieces: passable

Career Goals: 1
Career Hattricks: 0
League goals this season: 1
Cup goals this season: 0

ok cool.

nibbs

Bench
i think that'd you'd probably get at least $500,000. but not overly sure how much after that, poida.

HevyDevy

Coach
Advice needed!!

What's an acceptable amount of money to spend on a new signing given that I'm brand new and have only played one match (which I won 3-1 by the way, woohoo!!)?

MONY

Juniors
mate, it all depends on what stats the players have..... make sure u got yourself a good training scheme going....17 yo passable, 18 yo solid....buy guys with these stats in the corresponding area you are training.....

i train defending and play 4-4-2.....so i train 8 players a week when i really could be training 10 but i choose not too..

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Hello all. Long time, long see.

How's everyone going with their teams?

Let's see, what's been happening at the Wolves since I last posted? Well, I won IV.4 last season, but lost the qualifier to Div III (my team wasn't really ready to promote, so I half threw the game anyway). This season I unfortunately couldn't match last seasons cup run, getting knocked out in only the fourth round. I went into the match with a couple of injuries, but still deserved to win. :(

I've been quite active on the transfer list the last week or two, selling my 33yo titanic playmaker and 20yo supernatural defender (both with passable passing), and replacing them with a 26yo mythical playmaker (ouch - the wages - $200k a week :shock: ) with world class set pieces, and a 23yo titanic winger with magnificent playmaking. Both are Oceanian so that certainly helps limit the wages a little. The winger means I can finally move my wingback into the defence full-time (he has magnificent winger and is now almost world class in defence) instead of wasting all that defence by playing him on the wing.

Pedro El-Abaseri, my ex Oceanian-U20 defender (I can't believe he's 22yo already; it seems like only yesterday I pulled him from my youth squad) should hit magical before the end of the season, and is starting to approach the levels needed for the senior national team. I'm hoping he'll be bought in at the end of next season once we get knocked out of the World Cup.

But I also have a new youngster coming through, Joseph Finau, who seems to be the best 18yo defender Oceania have. He will probably (hopefully :pray: ) be drafted into the U20 side later this week if all goes to plan. He's actually a little better than Pedro was at the same age, being 2 or 3 weeks ahead in defence and also having secondaries. Unfortunately he doesn't seem to have Pedro's ridiculously good form (Pedro has been below passable form only three weeks in his entire 5 and a half season career - and they were directly due to the injury he picked up in his last U20 game).

With five games to go, I'm on top of IV.4 by two points. But my next three games are against 2nd, 3rd and 4th. Thankfully two of those games are at home, and I'm quietly confident I can pick up at least 6 points from those three games. And I then face the two bottom teams in the last two weeks, so with a little luck I should promote to Div III for next season. I don't know whether my team is quite ready, but I want/need the challenge of competing against superior teams.

Hmmm, this post became much bigger than I first set out to write, but it has been quite a while since I last posted here.

Now I expect equally detailed accounts from all of you. ;-)

Latest posts