What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the 'madunit makes a stand' thread

PJ Marshal

Coach
Telstra are scum, they try and rort money out of you at any chance you get, I've experianced the whole phone bill fiasco with em #-o

weasel

First Grade
Telstra once sent us a phonebill for zero dollars. :? We've never been connected to them either.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Thats probably why the amount was zero

mine normally has a few zeros

***MH***

Bench
madunit said:
I'll be working for Optus next week.

Telstra are thieves. I hate them with all my toothpaste
i can see your tower from my office window! *waves to the optus tower, realizes madunit isn't there yet and gets obnoxious stare from guy outside window*

Melstar

Juniors
madunit said:
I'll be working for Optus next week.

Telstra are thieves. I hate them with all my toothpaste
unit, I can assure you that Optus are much worse than Telstra :evil:
I keep losing coverage with them for some reason, they're right annoying me atm. I've spent enough money with them, the least they can do is provide decent coverage.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well I wont be directly with Optus, some mob called m8 telecom (American). Optus have jumped on their bandwagon.

Jordovski

Juniors
madunit said:
some mob called m8 telecom
I'm with them! They've been pretty good to be honest. Good customer service, pretty good rates, excellent coverage. No other mobile companies can get coverage at my place, so I'll most likely be sticking with them for aslong as I'm living here!

Andy

First Grade
AAPT are great. What you need to do unit, is call Telstra and tell them that you won't be paying your bill for a few weeks because you're in negotiations with another provider who have offered to pay your current phone bill if you choose to swith over to them. Telstra will will come to the party by offering you something more or better rates.

Most people can't believe how little I pay for my mobile phone calls until I tell them how I did it. ;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jordovski is on the go.

m8 telecom is who I'll be with soon. I'd tell you all the stuff about them, but you would run off and drum up a deal with them and i wouldn't get any commission, so screw that!

nibbs

Bench
i don't understand tbh. you knew how much it's cost to use their service (telstra that is), you happily used, but when you can't afford to pay your bill, you decide to go on a stand. the morale of the story is 'don't spend money you don't have.' if they don't cut off your phone line how will you ever learn? i suppose telecom can expect you to be a similar customer or can they?

*Sandy*

First Grade
LOL! unit! The next thing you will see from them is another bill with a late payment fee of $10 or so on it! :lol:

Yeah do what Andy says, you will save a late payment fee! ;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll be living elsewhere by then. The people here can pay it as it will be there phone thats disconnected, not mine :badgrin:

KnightSmurf

Juniors
But seeing as the bill is in your name .. you are the one they'll chase. :lol:

Just go to their office with the sledgie and use it like you tell us here you do :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
oooh sledgie had been dormant for a while.

Time for a graphic.

madunit paying his bill at telstra (telstra employee obscured)
sledgee.jpg