What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Man Thread

Misanthrope

Staff member
Women are so funny. Seriously, let's take a moment to thank God for making them so pointlessly emotional and unpredictable. Bless their cotton socks.

Stranger

Coach
IAN HOW DARE YOU RUIN A PRICELESS JOKE!

Whats the difference between a woman with PMS and a terrorist?
You can negotiate with a terrorist

Does anyone else get the feeling that this thread is becoming less a "Classic Quotes" thread and more a "Jokes bagging out on women" thread??

Not complaining, just saying...

iangsbiggestfan

Juniors
Don't bother trying to decipher his inane verbal ejaculation. I don't think even he knows what he's talking about sometimes. Turn back, Parki, turn back! You'll find no wisdom here.

Parki

Bench
Don't bother trying to decipher his inane verbal ejaculation. I don't think even he knows what he's talking about sometimes. Turn back, Parki, turn back! You'll find no wisdom here.

Oh god

HUH?

Parki

Bench
yeah and it makes next to no sense

I think you paraphrased the whole point of it out....can you explain it?

les norton

First Grade
Swap thin for think and you have the quote.

Shame on you for such a preposterous thread.

We are the smarter, stronger, more emotionally balanced of the sexes.

Those who cannot compare...Mock.

:D

IanG

Coach
"What do you call it when a bunch of Saddam Hussain's Lawyers drive over a cliff? A Start" John Laws

les norton

First Grade
hahahahahaha

CWB - i had no idea you were so funny/ stupid/ suicidal...

Silly boy. It is a proven fact that women have a much higher pain threshold than men. Live with it.

garden fairy

Juniors
Bushy, remind me next time I see you to kick you in the nuts. Then times it by a million and you still won't come near how much pain childbirth is...

les norton

First Grade
Just make sure you do it hard...then again 10 minutes later...then again 10 minutes...then bring it down to around 8...closer together...a few more kicks. The maybe see how he would like to push a lemon out of it after all that for good measure...

:D

Funtimes for all....