What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandolorian

Generalzod

Immortal
34mins of f**king perfection...

f**king Disney and Lucasfilm must’ve watched that episode before it was released and said...

tenor.gif
His just a simple man making his way through the galaxy."

bileduct

Coach
Why does the sequel trilogy need to be erased ?

Sure it's not perfect but it has plenty of great stuff to still be thoroughly enjoying.

The prequels were far worse imo
Both were garbage, but at least the prequel trilogy told a story we were interested in. The sequel trilogy started with a lazy remake of A New Hope, ended with a desperate attempt to pull everything together by shoehorning Palpatine into the plot, were full of characters nobody gave a shit about and had two directors trying to retcon each other the entire time.

I could watch Episodes I through VI and be content leaving it there.

jargan83

Coach
It really is doing a great job of erasing the sequel trilogy from memory. Plenty to look forward to with Thrawn as well.

I know Thrawn was in Rebels but I never watched that. However I still had a small nerdgasm because my exposure to Thrawn came from the Heir to Empire trilogy of novels written by Timothy Zahn.

Greenfields

Juniors
I know Thrawn was in Rebels but I never watched that. However I still had a small nerdgasm because my exposure to Thrawn came from the Heir to Empire trilogy of novels written by Timothy Zahn.
Yeah I'm the opposite but knowing Filoni he probably stayed true to the book character. Hard to tell what the state of play is with Thrawn but I'm hoping he's actually going against Gideon for control of the Imperials.

Styles clash

Juniors
Not interested in seeing old characters for the millionth time. Not interested in series adjacent to The Mandalorian (boring).

bileduct

Coach
Here we go... Complete franchise saturation in the streaming wars, just like what is happening with Star Trek right now.

Greenfields

Juniors
Here we go... Complete franchise saturation in the streaming wars, just like what is happening with Star Trek right now.
There’s some definite overkill there. I’m ok with Ahsoka and Rangers of the New Republic because they’ll tie in with the Mandalorian. The Obi-wan series has potential but everything else is a bit meh.

Latest posts