What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandolorian

shiznit

Coach
One thing I think doesn’t make a lot of sense...

Bo-Kattan refusing to take the Darksaber...

im pretty sure she originally got it from Sabine Wren who gave it to her as she felt like Bo-Kattan was the better leader.

so I don’t see why she couldn’t take it now... :joy::joy:

shiznit

Coach
Just watched it with my sons... both under 10.

Their reaction when the Jedi turns up and starts destroying motherf**kers... it reminded me of the same reaction they had when Cap lifted Milniojr(sp?) in end game...

I gotta say It did kinda feel like that.

Styles clash

Juniors
Hyped Facebook friend made me YouTube season 2 ending. f**k... doesn't take much to get a pass mark from fandom. LUKE SKYWALKER! I KNOW WHO THAT IS!!!!!!!!11
Has to be the best show on tv this year.

If you want to be reminded of things you already watched when younger then maybe. Best show of 2020 was Breaking Bad or if you want a whole new thing P-Valley.

Last edited:

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Why wasn’t Grogu used in any of the sequel movies by jar jar Abrams and Ruin Johnson..

This was my biggest plot hole gap. It all doesn’t seem to connect. The insane rewriting of it all continues to baffle me.

I liked the ending. A decent crescendo that wasn’t overdone.

In saying that, Disney need to let it go now and not ruin the show. I reached its show peak. Let it be and walk away then make something else.

If Hollywood can learn that lesson far more creativity would blossom.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
That was awesome.

Lots of.strong female characters doing lots of good things though so i guess the neckbeards will be fuming through their keyboards somewhere.

The music score for the dark troopers is eerie AF

Greenfields

Juniors

im pretty sure she originally got it from Sabine Wren who gave it to her as she felt like Bo-Kattan was the better leader.

Yeah weird but I don’t think it’s something Dave Filoni just forgot about. I’m guessing it will be explained in the next season like the whole Mando not removing his helmet thing.
I’m guessing Bo Katan failed to unite the Mandalorian clans against the Empire because they didn’t acknowledge her right to the Dark Saber.

shiznit

Coach
Is there anyone as full of shit an just outright dangerous as Grace Randolph?

she’s been peddling some bullshit story about Pedro Pascal walking out halfway through season 2 because he wanted to take the helmet off... and it’s since been debunked by Pascal himself and his double.

then she came out with a tweet stating it wasn’t about his helmet and something more serious... making it sound like the dude is difficult.

she pretty much blocked EVERYONE who called her out on it... even me.

she even made up a story that season 3 is the book of boba fett... because of this Pascal ‘drama’. Only for Faverau to come out and confirm they are 2 separate projects... :joy::joy:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal

Never underestimate chick logic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::yum:

Zoidberg

First Grade
My grin kept getting and bigger watching that scene unfold, first when the x-wing appeared, then seeing a robed Jedi, then the green Sabre held by 1 black gloved hand, as it kept coming together I could not stop smiling.
As much as it might end up being overkill, I can’t wait to see all these new Star Wars shows.

nöyd

Staff member
Wonder if Sebastian Stan was in consideration to play young Luke?

myrrh ken

First Grade
Finally got around to watching it - well most of it. It totally scratches the nostalgia itch that the final trilogy didn't. This and Rogue One goes to show its much better to have new stories in the same universe and not rehash plots and characters of the original too much. A bit of luke and a bit of boba is fine.

I gotta say - the book of boba looks pretty terrible.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I have concerns over the Boba Fett spin off as well.. don’t get me wrong I love the Fett, I just don’t know if he is a strong enough character to carry a whole series?

I mean the dudes whole persona is the strong silent type. Mando was hardly the life of the party either but there was enough there to work with to make it entertaining.

Greenfields

Juniors
I’m looking forward to the Boba series, especially because Robert Rodriguez is involved. I like the Fennec Shand character too.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Based on what?

I have concerns over the Boba Fett spin off as well.. don’t get me wrong I love the Fett, I just don’t know if he is a strong enough character to carry a whole series?

I mean the dudes whole persona is the strong silent type. Mando was hardly the life of the party either but there was enough there to work with to make it entertaining.

I agree with Squash. It just reeks of being a bit contrived. The cameo was good in Mando.

Part of the appeal of Boba was the mystery surrounding him in the original series. You don't need to explore the back story, just take it as given he was a bad mofo. Same as Solo. Would be the same if they did one on Maul. You start stripping the mystery away then you ruin the legacy.

Reactions: PJ

Mr Spock!

Referee
Finally got around to watching it - well most of it. It totally scratches the nostalgia itch that the final trilogy didn't. This and Rogue One goes to show its much better to have new stories in the same universe and not rehash plots and characters of the original too much. A bit of luke and a bit of boba is fine.

I gotta say - the book of boba looks pretty terrible.
Yeah its not as if there aren't any stories out there. There's plenty of comics based on the original Star Wars Universe.

In fact this novel would be as cool as shit as a movie/series.

Deathtroopers.jpg

star wars zombies

Death-Troopers-Gentle-Giant-Statue-2.jpg

Latest posts