What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandolorian

Munky

Coach
How f**king good is Andy Serkis.

Convinced you he was a collaborator (for lack of a better word) for two episodes.

Before revealing he is just a stoic bastard who just wants his crew and himself to serve their shifts and get home.

The look of fear at the same time as he took control and spoke in the tunnel was absolutely intense.

Matua

Bench
How f**king good is Andy Serkis.

Convinced you he was a collaborator (for lack of a better word) for two episodes.

Before revealing he is just a stoic bastard who just wants his crew and himself to serve their shifts and get home.

The look of fear at the same time as he took control and spoke in the tunnel was absolutely intense.
I never thought he was a collaborator and only ever thought he was the stoic bastard.

Now they've made one more adult Star Wars I hope they make some more (but I don't mind the less adult ones if they're done well e.g. Mando and not Book of Boba).

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Another really good episode, shame no one is watching it. But after ObI Wan and Book of Boba you can't blame people for skipping this.

Andor is must see TV.
absolutely loving the tone, settings, characters, plot. The palpable fear and tension is insane and fmd, when those credits start at the end I’m gulping for air and begging for more. The cast is the bomb too.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I think it’ll get a lot of views from casual viewers when people can binge the whole season. Will be a good watch/rewatch to get it all at once.

PJ

First Grade
Andor is must see TV.
absolutely loving the tone, settings, characters, plot. The palpable fear and tension is insane and fmd, when those credits start at the end I’m gulping for air and begging for more. The cast is the bomb too.

Agree, even tried to get the wife to watch it and she is far from a star wars fan.

shiznit

Coach
I never thought he was a collaborator and only ever thought he was the stoic bastard.

Now they've made one more adult Star Wars I hope they make some more (but I don't mind the less adult ones if they're done well e.g. Mando and not Book of Boba).
If they can pick the right stories they can continue this more Adult orientated style of show…

maybe once Andor is done they could do a similar type show but maybe more gritty and violent for a Saw Gurrera limited series.

Matua

Bench
If they can pick the right stories they can continue this more Adult orientated style of show…

maybe once Andor is done they could do a similar type show but maybe more gritty and violent for a Saw Gurrera limited series.
Only if they retcon his silly demise in Rogue One.

Matua

Bench
They can work around Rogue One… he was old and f**ked up by then…

Id say maybe pre Andor in the timeline…
I was more meaning so I personally could take the character seriously enough to watch the show (it doesn't matter when it's set). 😉

Eelectrica

Referee
Great thing about Andor is it's pretty much the first time we've seen the inner workings of The Empire.
They're now more than cartoon villains with a few bad ass characters.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Meaningless mate. Dont believe the hype
There is no hype for this show, that’s the problem. And those stats are meaningless if but if the ratings were great they would be shouting them from the rooftops.

I think people after Obi Wan were just sick of Star Wars, sadly Andor is copping it.

Eelectrica

Referee
Just saw the latest episode, it was another ripper. Andy Serkis was brilliant once again.

Cant wait for the final two.
I honestly think Andor tops Mandalorian now. It gives the empire some much needed depth and why they needed to be toppled

Latest posts