What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Matty Johns Show: Thursdays @ 7.30pm on 7

timka4

Bench
quite liked the show again tonight, except it still has a very rushed feel to it, doubt itll go unless it gets a bigger time slot

El Diablo

Post Whore
one of the worst shows to ever hit television, and thats saying something

2z8b7tx.jpg

timka4

Bench
it's nowhere near as rushed as the first few shows

Johns seems to be more relaxed now too.

oh yeh definitely, i agree with both those points. But i still feel like its being alot more rushed compared to the footy show, which is far enough because of the length of the show, but yeh just saying

Pierced Soul

First Grade
the show still has a lot of potential and i enjoy it but it's like a band writing a 5 minute song and having it cut to 2 mins for the radio.

the last few controversy corners have started to build to soemthing then ahve been cut off when they're getting good.

gronkathon

First Grade
Last wekks CC was great because it was allowed to take it's course. No wind up from a moron producer or floor manager.

Pierced Soul is dead on. Last nights split segment really lost any focus or punch because of the split

jc155776

Coach
I thought it was alright.

The Manly fan skit was a good laugh.

At least they have panelists that don't just lick the arse of the Melbourne Storm either. Webke was shameless in his defence, so nervous. I wonder why? Paul Kent rips in and Matty is pretty honest about it (from what you can see).

Need an extra 30 mins.

brooksy19

Bench
Show is improving.

Harry Hardman has potential.

Don Kirk is still rubbish with the exception of his opening line...."Hi, I'm Don Kirk" great delivery.

Hopefully the man child is gone.

Albi Sandals is ok, i like the bits where he fights off the mascot using their weakness.. tigers show-ponies, sharks and trophies etc.

Loved, loved, loved the manly skit... hilarious.
Whos gonna win?? MANLY! WARRINGAH! MANLY! WARRINGAH! MANLY! WARRINGAH! MANLY! WARRINGAH! Hit the nail on the head there.

Controversy Corner needs another 10 mins.

Special K

Coach
It should be two hours rather than one.

The manly thing was pretty funny when they were doing the eagle rock.

jc155776

Coach
Good to see them at least mention every game of the round rather then on the other mobs Show where only three games get mentioned, namely those on Channel 9.

Latest posts