What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Moimoi factor!!

Avenger

Immortal
I am convinced that if we win this comp, it will be because of Fuifui. Tonight he made 189 metres, Cayless also made 167 metres.

It is no coincidence that we are where we are because of his awesome finals display thus far. The most improved frontrower in the game.

Well done Fuifui !!!!!

ioki

Juniors
nathan dropped two pills tonight.. really out of character... lets hope that's all the drops he has for the rest of the yr. :cool:

stuke

Bench
all of the pack stood up and were counted tonight. our defence was so aggressive and ferocious. great to see from them. it set the Dogs on the back foot all night and allowed our attack to get on a roll.

big boppa eel

Juniors
Great result boys really put in and I can finally breath now, but our execution must improve against Storm, that's next week so lets suck up and enjoy the win, Im even thinkin of going down south for the game.

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
I agree. Another player who I thought played well was Joel Reddy, some of the tackles he made will have Ben Smith thinking twice about his performance this year.

Eelectrica

Referee
Dragonsforthewin said:
That's why you will get murdered against the storm
A whole new ball game next week. We all know we have to play much better to win, but we also know that we can. We also know what we can do when the passes stick.

And if we don't win well it's a great learning experience for Inu, Hayne, Mateo and Tim Smith who don't have much experience in the finals.

Pazza

First Grade
i loved how all the hype was around the dogs forwards, only to be out muscled on the big day

parra pete

Referee
We are no chance against the Storm..They are brilliant and our defence is not up to it...Psssst spread the word. ;-)

Eelectrica

Referee
parra pete said:
We are no chance against the Storm..They are brilliant and our defence is not up to it...Psssst spread the word. ;-)
True all Melbourne have to do is turn up at the right stadium and they're back in the big one. ;-)
Never know though their bus driver might take them to wrong place and we win by forfeit :p

parra pete said:

Yeah Im not confident either.:cool:

Moi Moi beat the Dogs pack by himself....they had Nothing!!!

The Metres they made made it easier for Finch and Timmy to kick where they wanted.
The dogs talk of pressuring Smith on his kicks never happened due to the go forward and quick play the balls we had.

Pazza

First Grade
the work done by Moi Moi, Cayless, Cordoba and Hindy just made it so much easier for the rest of the side to dominate

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
Talking about the interview with Matty Johns, who was the player standing in his undies, and did anyone else notice the ice down the front of Cayless shorts when Matty Johns did a interview with him for the Man of the Match award. Matty Johns looked a couple of times, I really thought Johns was going to ask the question, but contained himself.

Parra R 4 Me said:
Talking about the interview with Matty Johns, who was the player standing in his undies, and did anyone else notice the ice down the front of Cayless shorts when Matty Johns did a interview with him for the Man of the Match award. Matty Johns looked a couple of times, I really thought Johns was going to ask the question, but contained himself.
He must have been excited after that win, just getting down the swelling.:p

Latest posts