What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Morgan Harper appreciation thread

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He was left stranded - I think he did ok for the cards he was dealt. Last week inside Simmo he played really good. He did some try saving tackles tonight and remember - he has a guy who doesn’t play centre on his inside. He will be great next week with Simmo outside of him.
Is your last name Harper by any chance??? Welcome to the forum Mrs Harper.

JokerEel

Coach
To be fair I don't think we had hoped to be using Harper as a starting centre/winger he should be a backup at best..

We do though need a f**king winger!!!

Lumelume and Dunster are not backups they don't even jump to defuse a bomb!

JokerEel

Coach
By the way I reckon Penisini is severely overrated by us. Tago is twice the player he is.

Agree Tago is a better player hence his huge pay day.

It is good to see Penisini's defence has been worked on in the offseason though he and Russell work well together.

JokerEel

Coach
That's still who we replaced him with, further proves my point. We've short in the back for years and little has been done about it. Dunster is busted and Cini was a reserve grader from the tigers. What are the idiots in recruitment doing??

Cini is top 30 mate take it easy on him!!

hindy111

Post Whore
By the way I reckon Penisini is severely overrated by us. Tago is twice the player he is.

Some people on here have called him the best centre in the game. Will is a talented kid and has a high ceiling. I rate him.But currently I can name 10 better centres.
I'm a huge fan of Kotoni Staggs. The guy is electric and I'd love someone electric like that at our club.

hindy111

Post Whore
1. Kotoni
2. Holmes
3. Crighton
4. Herbie
5. Tago
6. May
7.Manu
8. Cobbo
9. C.Graheme
10. Wighton
11. Ramien
12. Talaki
13. Timoko
14. B.Best
15. Gagai
16 RTS
17. Sualii
18 Koula
19. Lomax
20. Suli

There is 20 of the best centres. Wills as good or better as a few of then for sure. But if ranked them where does he actually sit?

JokerEel

Coach
1. Kotoni
2. Holmes
3. Crighton
4. Herbie
5. Tago
6. May
7.Manu
8. Cobbo
9. C.Graheme
10. Wighton
11. Ramien
12. Talaki
13. Timoko
14. B.Best
15. Gagai
16 RTS
17. Sualii
18 Koula
19. Lomax
20. Suli

There is 20 of the best centres. Wills as good or better as a few of then for sure. But if ranked them where does he actually sit?

Stags can't defend for shit.

Latest posts