What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Most Arrogant/confident Supporters of the Pre Season

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Rooster Cogburn. said:
CC_Eagle said:
:blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb:

Can't exactly say that the Tigpies have been quiet.

King resigning is essential information, especially after the Roosters tried to nab him. If he had been unsigned come June 30 there would be alot of clubs after him.

He isn't the best prop in the game, but he has the potential to be and a fair amount of people outside of Manly know that.

btw 2 threads isn't exactly a flooding of Manly material. Want a kleenex?

Listen idiot. The Roosters don't want King. The bloke is a hack and he's certainly suited to Manly's pathetic pack. King wouldn't make first grade at Easts.

You're right, he wouldn't make first grade at Easts. There is no such thing as Easts. ;-)

ozzie

Bench
Hurriflatch said:
Everyone except Parra fans

cause anyone with a brain knows that Parra are gunna win each game by at least 70 points and Tahu, Petersen, Grothe and Burt will all score 100+ tries.

Riddell will kick 6,000 goals

T.Smith will be the Australian halfback even with Johns fit at at 100% form

Hindmarsh will captain NSW and Aust.

M.Perenara will be the Kiwi captain

The Dally M team of the year will be
Fullback: McKinnon
Wing: Petersen
Centre: Tahu
5/8: Morris
1/2: T.Smith
Prop: Cannings
Hooker: Riddell
2nd Row: Hindmarsh
Lock: Morrison
Coach: B.Smith

:D

at last someone with a sense of humour - god trials are trials - I will be more worried after Saturday night if we lose to Penrith with the team we have named

hybrid_tiger said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
CC_Eagle said:

King resigning is essential information, especially after the Roosters tried to nab him. If he had been unsigned come June 30 there would be alot of clubs after him.

He isn't the best prop in the game, but he has the potential to be and a fair amount of people outside of Manly know that.

Listen idiot. The Roosters don't want King. The bloke is a hack and he's certainly suited to Manly's pathetic pack. King wouldn't make first grade at Easts.

You're right, he wouldn't make first grade at Easts. There is no such thing as Easts. ;-)

How original.

Bulldog-Power

Juniors
well im feeling pretty arrogant/confident

and alot of dogs fans are so ill say us...

im not sure what some other supporters are suffering from though.... some form of dementia no doubt

Rooster Cogburn. said:
hybrid_tiger said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
CC_Eagle said:

How original.

Well Hybrid, has got a point!!!

coolumsharkie

Referee
Misty Bee said:
Sharks fans by a metric mile!

After their shock trial win over a Parra side that still didn't know each other's first names, they carried on as though they had the Giltinan Shield nailed to the wall!!!

Unlike the combined Jets, Sharks premier league newbies ect with a sprinkling of fringe first graders... :roll:

Whats your point?

Craigshark

First Grade
Misty Bee said:
Sharks fans by a metric mile!

After their shock trial win over a Parra side that still didn't know each other's first names, they carried on as though they had the Giltinan Shield nailed to the wall!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gees, i would rather be talking up my team in the pre-season, then worrying about a 'shock' loss in a trial to a Premier League team against my First Grade team..

melon....

Coach
super_coach said:
manly fans should be excited--they have spent their salary cap on some quality players
No...they just spent their money.....sliding down the hill on cardboard at Brookie is more exciting than their pack.

The Colonel

Immortal
melon.... said:
super_coach said:
manly fans should be excited--they have spent their salary cap on some quality players
No...they just spent their money.....sliding down the hill on cardboard at Brookie is more exciting than their pack.

:lol: :lol: Gold....

Eddie.

Bench
melon.... said:
super_coach said:

melon if you read on you will find the coach was being rather sarcastic..

melon....

Coach
Eddie. said:
melon.... said:
super_coach said:

melon if you read on you will find the coach was being rather sarcastic..
Ed, I know. I just cant pass up an opportunity to bag the shite outta Manly.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Craigshark said:
JJ said:
Glen said:
If you're not there to win the comp you shouldn't be there at all

Are you saying Cronulla should be omitted from the comp? :shock: :shock: :lol:

How original.. :roll:

Well when the Sharks bother winning a comp then it will stop

Whats the odds on the Sharks going 50 without winning a comp?

Craigshark

First Grade
I dont know, while your at it why dont you tell me the odds of Parramatta failing once again this year with another new team..
Until you can come up with something new, piss off back under your rock..

God-King Dean

Immortal
No-one can say Dragons fans are the most arrogant. In fact, we are one of the most-down the earth. We know we are likely to fail once again do to injuries & attitude problems, some even think we will do worse this year. Still, we have a good side (on paper) meaning that it can be done/

Heres to hoping

Spike

First Grade
I think over past seasons, SOME Wests Tiger's fans have been the most arrogant in the pre season. Apart from this season the last few seasons they tell us how the Tigers will make the top 8 and how well they've bought over the off season and how they will improve. So far the Tigers have failed to produce sh*t and if anything they'll go backwards this season. They were in a better position this time last year than what they are now.

Of course this is just my opinion.

Sterling

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
super_coach said:
manly fans should be excited--they have spent their salary cap on some quality players--ben kennedy played about as many games as t hill in the past few years--witt couldnt crack it in the gun parra side last year that challanged for the spoon,kite-about no 6 prop at st george--no they got some quality and value for money.peter peters had 3million to spend and spent it at best and less not david jones

Y'know, I hate Manly.

But....

IMO they bought well in the off-season.

Kite and Kennedy may not be your cup of tea but the rep selectors seem to think that they're pretty good. If Kennedy stays fit, he'll probably be responsible for tearing your side a new brown spot this season.

I think Witt will be a revelation at Manly. The kid can play and he was never given any confidence when at Parramatta by a coach who at times seems not to know his arsehole from his elbow. The kid finished 2003 as the deserved starting half then played PL for the first half of 2004. How is that going to help his confidence when he finally gets the call-up from his coach 11 weeks too late?

Still, I really hate Manly and I hope they come last.

Obviously didnt watch any PL games where witt was playing were you? .. tim smith outplayed him every time ..... witt just couldnt cut it in FG ..... excess baggage at the eels ---- > manly ....

Craigshark

First Grade
Dont worry, they say that about all the players they let go, and believe it or not most of them become stars at other clubs..