What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The most overused expression rugby league

jono

Juniors
I don't know why but it irritates me when Ray Warren calls the score as 10 NOTHING.
For god's Sake any time you call a score it's to" NIL"

Canard

Immortal
Funnily enough the article in the OP is clearly making a statement about how the term "supercoach" is overused:lol:

TheFrog

Coach
"Back to the drawing board".

Invented by Roy Francis, who coached the Bears in the '70s, revived by a succession of Parramatta coaches.

Danish

Referee
adding "for mine" to the end of any sentence.

Completely superfluous given that it is patently clear that whatever you just said is your opinion given it was you who f**king said it, and also just a terrible hack job on the english language.

I never hear it or read it outside of league circles. Shits me up the wall

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Cam, Cooper and Billy.

Apparently they are the only 3 players that commentators are on first-name terms with.

Actually, now that I think about it I'll add "Sonny Bill" to the list.

oikee

Juniors
At the end of the day. duh.

Love someone to say, "at the beginning of the day", all was well, then it turned pair-shaped.

Apey

Staff member
training the house down

or maybe 'he's a good a bloke you'll ever meet' when a player is shit and they don't want to say it

"He'll be a superstar in a few years" - Andrew Johns

Future superstar of the game I think it is.

f**king says it all the time.

The one that gets me is 'them' and 'done':

Them ones couldn't score...

I wonder if them oranges are tasty...

He done a good tackle there?

Latest posts