What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mouth blasts 'racist' NSW

legend

Coach
Being over-looked by Australia so hack Matt Johns could play out of position at Five Eighth probably hurts more.

Mundine only has his millions of dollars, mansion and flashy cars to soothe the pain…

That maybe so, but he doesn't have the respect and he doesn't have the glory and for a turd like Mundine, they mean much more.

Daley and Fittler have five premierships between them, say no more.

BTW, Daley and Fittler wouldn't be on struggle street either.

The Preacher

First Grade
mean_maori_mean said:
NSW as a state is instiutionally racist both past and present

You poor dillusional fool. I feel sorry for you, I really do. Whoever has infected that split pea you use for a brain with that mis-information deserves to be tied to a tree and made to sing Old Man River.
Fool.

_Johnsy

Referee
mean_maori_mean said:
NSW as a state is instiutionally racist both past and present

Well lets see some proof of this ridiculous, stupid statement you have made. or maybe it is just some line mum and dad have fed you since you were one, now you take it as gospel. Ignorance is more a curse than lack of intelligence, and you clown, have both in bucketloads.

_Johnsy

Referee
innsaneink said:
Mundines a selfish prick, keeping racism alive and well just to line his own pockets.

Its good to see someone can read between the lines and actually see it for what it is, instead of peddling this bullsh*t racism card at every opportunity.

kooriguy

Juniors
i am of Aboriginal descent and although i love mundine as an athlete and an entertainer, some of the comments he sprouts in the media are just ridiculous and it damages indiginous players reputations and selection chances and does nothing in the way helping the cause.. now there have been a few notable omissions from NSW where indiginous players were not picked in the past, but mundine was not one of them, more a notable omision of indigenous wingers that will forever have me puzzled, but was it racist.. not for me to say, it could have involved a number of factors, but i will agree with mundine in his statement that qld never seem to have the same trouble that the nsw selectors do.

_Johnsy

Referee
Koori

The quality of players may have something to do with it?, conversley when there is not many players available they may get a go and perform and the spot is theirs. If Bowen (the form fullback ATM) does not get picked, does it mean qld selectors are racist ?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Southernsaint said:
9 pages about a boxer in a Rugby League forum.

He's still got it!!

:lol: i love these sorts of posts
exactly what does he still have? other then the ability to make outlandish statements about the game that made him a name? and have all and sundry bag him for it?

He generates interest in himself and his fights by using the media to making ridiculous comments, any f**king drip can do that... lets see him promote himself and his fights without having to resort to this sort of thing... then ill be impressed

RABK

Referee
99.9% of the people who have posted in thsi thread will not watch his next fight.

I think some grossly exaggerate how good Mundine is at using his comments to generate publicity for his fights - i have no idea who is fighting next...?

Only fight i really knew who who was fighting more then a Month before the fight was Green, for obvious reasons. And i am a boxing fan.

Amongst boxing fans interest this year was all directed towards the De La Hoya - Mayweather - now there are two real champion boxers that i will pay to watch fight.

I doubt Mundines pay per view buys in Australia outgross Wrestlings monthly pay per views. In the world of boxing Mundine is a small, small fry.

innsaneink

Referee
Raider_69 said:
:lol: i love these sorts of posts
exactly what does he still have? other then the ability to make outlandish statements about the game that made him a name? and have all and sundry bag him for it?

He generates interest in himself and his fights by using the media to making ridiculous comments, any f**king drip can do that... lets see him promote himself and his fights without having to resort to this sort of thing... then ill be impressed

Yep, exactly.

Kostya Tszyu let his gloves do his talking.
Fittler, Lewis, Daley etc etc let their footy do their talkin.
Mundane has to use sensitive social issues to generate interest in himself.

_Johnsy

Referee
Raider_69 said:
then ill be impressed

I was unaware that the intention from anyone or mundine, wanted someone to be impressed. confusing indeed.:crazy:

This post has been prolonged by people who perceive racism where there is none. It is amazing how far a non topic can be pushed by those with a wheelbarrow, including mundine.

simon says

First Grade
I think people give Mundine far too much credit.

I dont see him manipulating anything.....I reckon his head is that far up his arse that he truely cannot believe that Daley/Fittler and co were repping and he wasnt and the only way he can fathom it is with the race thing.....which as well know is absolute rot.

He is using Meritt as an example to justify his own non-selection at the higher level.

It always kills me that he is held up as this brain that has everyone towing along.....IMO he is dumb as dog poo and sometimes his statements hit a nerve.

This is another case in point.

If he was fair dinkum about his career and less interested in the dollars he would have went to the States by now.

He won't even be a blip on the International Boxing radar until he does so.

_Johnsy

Referee
simon says said:
It always kills me that he is held up as this brain that has everyone towing along.

I would love to see an example of this, or is it just another comment that was given all of 2 seconds thought. I have never seen or heard anyone describe Mundine as a brain. Clearly you are right alongside Mundine in this category.

simon says

First Grade
I dont know how many times Ive seen Mundine held aloft as this media manipulator......I dont know where you have been hiding.

Maybe in your grandads shed jerking off on his copy of the 1964 RLW.

Must be getting hard to open the pages.......I suppose the cover is still good for a few more shots.

Time to start using the 77 one........I know you have been saving it,but there isnt one coming soon so start shooting.

_Johnsy

Referee
simon says said:
I dont know how many times Ive seen Mundine held aloft as this media manipulator......I dont know where you have been hiding.

Maybe in your grandads shed jerking off on his copy of the 1964 RLW.

Must be getting hard to open the pages.......I suppose the cover is still good for a few more shots.

Time to start using the 77 one........I know you have been saving it,but there isnt one coming soon so start shooting.

So which one is it, held up as a brain or um............ aloft as this media manipulator?

If you are going to make a claim at least have something to back it up with. something more than a half assed, dim witted concocted opinion.

Keep digging son, keep digging.:lol:

Latest posts