What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mouth blasts 'racist' NSW

Southernsaint

Staff member
Raider_69 said:
:lol: i love these sorts of posts
exactly what does he still have? other then the ability to make outlandish statements about the game that made him a name? and have all and sundry bag him for it?

He generates interest in himself and his fights by using the media to making ridiculous comments, any f**king drip can do that... lets see him promote himself and his fights without having to resort to this sort of thing... then ill be impressed

The abiloity to rile up your blood, for starters...

:lol:

I don't pretend to be some kind of boxing afficianardo but do ever see boxing promotion stunts on telly. This is mild in comparrison.

Most people here are playing the man (no pun intended) and not the issue he raised...

Southernsaint

Staff member
Ewan McGrady's Lovechild said:
If he was fair dinkum about his career and less interested in the dollars he would have went to the States by now.

He won't even be a blip on the International Boxing radar until he does so.

You could probably say the same thing about Joe Calzaghe - he miainly fights in the UK...

kooriguy

Juniors
the nswrl isnt just racist to Kooris what about there prejudice against redheads, i mean god forbid if origin was ever played during the day and these guys were stuck in the sun, but since its allways played at night why hasnt thompson and tongue been given blue jerseys, i smell conspiracy.

also why are people talking about the country team, or junior nsw teams or the australian team when that is clearly not what mundine is talking about, he is talking about the senior nsw team and senior city team.. nothing more, nothing less.

kooriguy

Juniors
TITAN1 said:
Maybe as a muslim he should move to islam..everyone wins!:D
where exactly is this islam.. never heard of it, maybe your talking about islamabad in pakistan ?? :lol:

nqboy

First Grade
_Johnsy said:
If Bowen (the form fullback ATM) does not get picked, does it mean qld selectors are racist ?
Excellent question, particularly if the guy they pick is a Kiwi.

shiznit

Coach
LOL... the funny thing about Choc's comments is the fact its gathered all this press. thats what he wants... he wants to be hated by the european australian's and be seen as a hero to the aboriginies.

hes following what Ali did. the funny thing is its bloody working.

Latest posts