What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Muts Debate.... Kimmorley v Toovey

Kimmorley v Toovey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mut

Juniors
Two good halfs Brett Kimmorley... Against Geoff Toovey... You can only pick one in your side to play halfback... Which one do you want? Simple!

Wooo! You know it!

Titanic

First Grade
Kimmorley eating Toovey's dust. Why not compare Margaret Thatcher with Linda Lovelace?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
At present Kimmorley's a better player.

Only because Toovey, whilst on field for most of the 80 minutes, legally can't touch the ball :sarcasm:

Knight87

Juniors
LOL! I can't believe Geoff Toovey actually played at halfback. I thought he played at hooker. Wasn't he the halfback at the 1995 World Cup? (thanks to coach Bob Fulton)

mickdo

Coach
Dodger said:
At present Kimmorley's a better player.

Only because Toovey, whilst on field for most of the 80 minutes, legally can't touch the ball :sarcasm:
:lol:

Saint 60

Juniors
Toovey was a very good half...tuff as nails for his size and played half (from memory) until Manly bought Field - who knows y...
Toovey was asked to play hooker which he did..but from the papers he hated it - again by the papers him and Field didnt really get on -

like to see the chipmonk try and play hooker in 1st grade -

Toovey by a country mile

DeeGan

Bench
J T said:
LOL! I can't believe Geoff Toovey actually played at halfback.

And forced Andrew Johns to hooker at rep level - not bad for a player you don't rate as a halfback wouldn't you say?

JJ

Immortal
DeeGan said:
And forced Andrew Johns to hooker at rep level - not bad for a player you don't rate as a halfback wouldn't you say?

In attack as I recall it Johns played first receiver and Toovey dummy half (could be wrong). Johns packed scrums etc...

Kimmorley > Toovey - but not much in it IMO

The Preacher

First Grade
Mut said:
He had a fine short game from memory? Anyone else elaborate?

Are we talking about golf, height, or footy ???? ya buffoon.

I think it's a stupid f**king question and I think Mut licks his prong, not only because he can, but because he wants to, and nobody else will.

kooriguy

Juniors
tooves in a heartbeat.. kimorley is possibly the worst halfback to wear a rep jersey in the history of rugby league.

Clock watcher

Juniors
to make a fair comparison for the "young ones or Qld'ers just full of hate" this is like comapring Seymour (kimmorley) to Langer (toovey).
And I am not saying toovey was better than langer for all the doomstayers. I am just saying that the difference between theses 2 is rediculious.

Latest posts