What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Jersey is up.......

Phillips

Referee
im starting to like them now, but they should have had stripes like the 1998 jersey, i think the yellow one is just better

tracksuitman

Juniors
redeel said:
nah must agree with roofrom oz dont like it but thats my opinion, and dead set whats with the logo,somone said it looked like a yr8 tecdrawing assignment and i woul totally agree, very ordinary,and the guy who designed it said it took 18 mnths ,christ i would be embarassed taking a cheque for that shite again my opinion only, remember retro is another word for "cant come up with anything original" a f***en gay yuppy word

I know this is (above) only your opinion but it is obvious that it is an uneducated opinion. From what I know the brief for the design was to base the logo on the old round eels logo (that's what the fans wanted to). Trying to re-design something that is already a success can be alot harder than you think!!! You seem to have a very strong opinion, so I put it to you to design something that looks better and that everyone will like... Have a nice day![/i]

Maroubra Eel

Coach
tracksuitman said:
redeel said:
nah must agree with roofrom oz dont like it but thats my opinion, and dead set whats with the logo,somone said it looked like a yr8 tecdrawing assignment and i woul totally agree, very ordinary,and the guy who designed it said it took 18 mnths ,christ i would be embarassed taking a cheque for that shite again my opinion only, remember retro is another word for "cant come up with anything original" a f***en gay yuppy word

I know this is (above) only your opinion but it is obvious that it is an uneducated opinion. From what I know the brief for the design was to base the logo on the old round eels logo (that's what the fans wanted to). Trying to re-design something that is already a success can be alot harder than you think!!! You seem to have a very strong opinion, so I put it to you to design something that looks better and that everyone will like... Have a nice day![/i]
Thanks for clearing that up Eels Office.

Dean

Juniors
It's growing on me, but im still not happy with it. The previous jersey was much better. Probably thebest we have. Looks to me like they're jumping on the penrith bandwagon with a jersey that is primarily one colour.

Latest posts