What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Jersey is up.......

PJ Marshal

Coach
1. Too Plain
2. The Colours Dont Stand out
3. Dull Blue and Gold
4. Very Much Like Soccer Jersey/Polo Shirt
5. Worst attempt at stripes ive ever seen

the only positive i think of is the collar is better than the dumb looking ones we had in 2002 and 2003

Parraren

Bench
Mr Parra Eels said:
1. Too Plain
3. Dull Blue and Gold

the only positive i think of is the collar is better than the dumb looking ones we had in 2002 and 2003

Spot on. The only real improvement is the logo and the collar. The rest is so so. Put the new collar and logo on the old 2003 jersey and it's 10 times better than this one.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Half man, I agree with your summarisation about the design. However, the blue on the yellow isn't the same as on the blue. It's a much darker hue, and looks black.

I'll wait to see it live. When's it in the shops?

Phillips

Referee
Mr Parra Eels said:
1. Too Plain
3. Dull Blue and Gold

i agree, its the worst parra jersey ive seen, hopefully i will get used to it, but where are the stripes....bring back the 1998 jersey!!!!!!1

Hurriflatch

Referee
The jersey is different to the 2001-2003 jersey but I kinda like it better. It will take a lot of getting used to however, I hated the 2001 jersey more the 1st time I saw it then this one.

The logo is 100000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better then the previous one.[/list]

PJ Marshal

Coach
By the way the yellow makes us look alot like Melbournes old yellow away strip and reminds me of sumthing broncos would ware it just aint parra :?

i dunno i think the club has sold out to asicas and said look here do what you want with our appearance! who cares we just get lots of money

half

Coach
Misty Bee said:
Half man, I agree with your summarisation about the design. However, the blue on the yellow isn't the same as on the blue. It's a much darker hue, and looks black.
look at it from the side, and look at the top section of blue where the light is shining a tad more! the other side when you click the revolve thing looks even bluer. it's a dark blue, but i'm certain it's the same blue as the other jersey and it simply looks darker as it's not the dominant colour

jerseyside.jpg

EeLs ChIcK

Juniors
Mr Parra Eels said:
1. Too Plain

LoL!! I have to agree with your comments, however it could be worse...

I personally like it A LOT better than our previous jersey. It certainly was different to what i was expecting and what i wanted, but i don't mind it too much, it's beginning to grow on me i think.

I had to laugh at the stripe comment though - "the stripes are back" i thought i must've been going blind...

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I reckon the blue one is the best one we've had for a while, back to the traditional blue they used to have and the collars are back. :D The yellow one looks a bit plain and sort of dull. But apart from that I really like it.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Penrith, Canberra and even Roosters have put out excellent jerseys for next year. Cronullas is crap and ours is not much better.

I'd fork out money for the blue one but you can keep the yellow please!!!!

I havent seen the new Penrith and Sharks one, they keep changing their friggin jersies.

PB

Bench
the blue appears to be the one we wore in the 7's in 03, which is similar to the Nth Qld blue

Eelementary

Post Whore
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Whoever said it looks like a training jersey is 100% correct!

I mean I LOVE it - AS A POLO SHIRT OR TEE OR SOMETHING. But a football jersey it sure as pie ain't!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE????

PJ Marshal

Coach
cheers man, another positive is i like how the parramatta name is written down the bottom of the backs of the jerseys a nice touch just like the 7's jersey

Red Bear

Referee
I think the blue one is a helluva lot better than the gold one(speaking from a non parra point of view.) I also think the best jersy you guys had was the one previous to the one they used for the last 3 years.

Didn't someone say that the design came from a sketch that someone at Classic drew up??? They need to punt that champ and get someone else in.

If that is the case then we need to go to ISC. They are doing much better stuff.

In saying that, the Poll asks which one you'd prefer us to run out on grand final day in......that's the real question....who cares what we are in as long as we can we lift that bloody trophy....then I'll love the jersey!!!!

half

Coach
herre you go mr parra eels

jerseyangles.jpg

with numbers on the back and blue shorts, this really won't be an overload of yellow. aka we won't be known as banana men

once again, i must say this makeover is a complete success!

Latest posts