What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Zealand Medal Tally Thread

OVP

Coach
top thread mate, cheers.

tbh, i have enjoyed these games as much as the Sydney games, awesome event.

You guys went better than Athens didnt you ? Pretty good effort NZ, well done :clap:

I was pretty happy with Australia's effort, even though the swimming was a bit of a let down. Cant believe we won a men's track and field gold medal ... thats just amazing for us.

Good effort overall by both countries i thought :)

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
You guys went better than Athens didnt you ? Pretty good effort NZ, well done :clap:

I was pretty happy with Australia's effort, even though the swimming was a bit of a let down. Cant believe we won a men's track and field gold medal ... thats just amazing for us.

Good effort overall by both countries i thought :)

Better than Athens or Sydney actually. Cheers for being a sport and showing up, and yes it was a pretty good effort by Australia too.

Hari Kari

Juniors
On a population basis, Australia and NZ produce the most elite athletes.

NZ has 1/5th of Aus population and got just less than 1/5th of Aus medals.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
A few weeks later and I still feel patriotic as sh*t about our Olympic effort, especially with a few beers under my belt