What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Zealand Medal Tally Thread

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
I'm sure we'll be better for it though. They did well, at least better than the womens! Whom still had a good match despite losing their final game themselves.

JoeD

First Grade
Very impressive from Willis considering he was back in 6th entering the home straight. He must be pretty cool. Any medal on the track is huge.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
It's huge, it's probably the medal of the Olympics for us.

It's been a pretty good games, all up.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
It's huge, it's probably the medal of the Olympics for us.

It's been a pretty good games, all up.

Yep, it's the 1500m, prolly NZs most revered track event thanks to Peter Snell and co. Good to see the glory days aren't entirely over!

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Was sensational, set my alarm for it especially

Geat to see a scrawny little white runt bringing home a medal against the Kenyans and co

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Was sensational, set my alarm for it especially

Geat to see a scrawny little white runt bringing home a medal against the Kenyans and co

In fairness, compared to his competitors Willis is a big man. Despite what Wayne Pearce might have you believe, black does not = big.

Rovelli

Bench
Almost at my personal target of 10 medals.

Great job from Tom Ashley, held his nerve in the big race.

MKEB...

Staff member
I saw the womens BMX, was pissing myself laughing the pommy bird crapped off.
Fate mocks her and her coach...