What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the next best thing to your team winning the gf

Shorty

Staff member
I'd like it to be Sharks or Warriors or someone that hasn't won it for a while.

I like JT. But the only way I'm hoping the Cowboys win a premiership is if they play either Melbourne or Gold Coast in the grand final. GC definitely aren't getting there any time soon.

lockyno1

Post Whore
If we don't win I'd love the Cowboys to win. Purely as Thurston is too good a player to not win another premiership.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
The next best thing would be for a Brisbane v Storm GF and at kick off a massive sink hole opens up under the stadium and swallows up very one of them :D

Short of that happening, I'd like to see the Sharkies win it. Other than that, maybe Cows then after that could care less.

DiegoNT

First Grade
The next best thing would be for a Brisbane v Storm GF and at kick off a massive sink hole opens up under the stadium and swallows up very one of them :D

Short of that happening, I'd like to see the Sharkies win it. Other than that, maybe Cows then after that could care less.

I was actually thinking the same thing! But thought it'd be to nasty to post

magpie4ever

First Grade
Re: the next best thing to your team winning the gf

A mad root with a top level MILF, who than jumps up and grabs a stubby and smoke for you while you look at the ceiling with a contented smile thinking "can life get any better".

Answer: Maybe, if the magpies get reinstated and win the GF in their 1st year back. Nah, getting horny again, Hey babe, how is that beer and smoke cummin along.

mxlegend99

Referee
I'd like it to be Sharks or Warriors or someone that hasn't won it for a while.
Same.

Sharks entered the same time as my team and as hard as it has been at times as a Panthers supporter. Atleast I have enjoyed watching my club win 2 grand finals.

Plus with guys like Luke Lewis, Michael Gordon and Wade Graham I like seeing them do well also.

Warriors just because they're a great side to watch and it would be huge for the game in NZ. Imagine Warriors lifting the trophy ontop of the 3 wins in a row against Australia and a Four Nations victory. Would just be epic.

firechild

First Grade

I just came in to post this:

186h7xzj4tq6pjpg.jpg

With the Warriors now out of contention, I'll be forced to hope the Roosters can overcome the Cowpats, Storm, Donkeys, Dogs and Vermin. 2015 really is looking like a shit year for rugby league.

Apey

Staff member
What OP described is probably the worst thing that could happen.

Storm winning another one would be great for LU. Failing that, I'll go with Roosters, the people's team.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Not at all. It'll make idiots think he's better than Joey. And the only clubs I'd want the Cowboys to beat would be Brisbane and NZ. This is NSW's game, the rest of you are just playing it. I always want NRL supremacy to stay here.