What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The NZ Wazza VS Ozbash Super Best Centre Challenge!!!

Rich102

Staff member
Tate off injured after 23 minutes. Did not finish game.
This weeks contest declared null & void.

Running score 1 all.

Rich102

Staff member
In tonights game Tate made more takles in the time he was on than JRo did in the whole 80.

Looks like that is it for the season!

ozbash

Referee
JRo will have notched up a few points by then..

ok, will do battle next season.

boy, were you and your hundy lucky....

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I think someone's trying to tell me to quit. So there won't be an alternate challenge for me. Pick another sucker.

ozbash

Referee
But you were our last sucker left. Not fair.

wazza is hurting, rich. His one chance (remote, I know :lol: ) to get one over me in about 10 years of forum abuse, and the hack he picked pulled up lame. :D

we should show him kindness and consideration in this time of need and bitter dissapointment...:cool:

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Ozbash, I've OWN3D you more times than Skinner's threatened to ban me, Richy's licked your arse and you've taken a sheep into the barn for "Happy Time" combined!!!

I'm pissed because this was the one time, where I could actually get PAID for doing it!!!

I'll be back!!!

ozbash

Referee
so, do you want this thread unstuck wazza, or left here for all to see you were wrong,,, again.