What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The NZ Wazza VS Ozbash Super Best Centre Challenge!!!

Rich102

Staff member
Unstick it.
Reminds me too much of the "Good old" times.
I have a feeling we may not get to see this particular challenge again.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
so, do you want this thread unstuck wazza, or left here for all to see you were wrong,,, again.

If anything, it proves that I'm right, Ozbash.

Tate gets injured and the Warriors turn to sh*t. You now have physical, scientific proof that I am right.

But yes, you can unstick it. It just brings back painful memories of how I could have scored the easiest $100 of my life. Even stealing a hundy from a baby would be harder. How many babies do you know of, who have a hundy on them???

I miss Taters.:(

Meth

Staff member
No question, we miss Tate. Ropati's form would not have won him this challenge

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Ropati has had some shockers. Even in Locke's debut game, where Ropati set up Locke's tries, he still managed to drop the ball like 3-4 times.

Tate would have been killing him, in this comp.

Micistm

Bench
Bumping this so Wazza and the Oz can start their challenge again! ;-)

Bonzai! Place your bets now!

Skinner

Coach
Stats is the fairer measure I believe....3-2-1 is open to stacking if you catch my drift...

hitman82

Bench
This is going to be pretty unfair as we all know Ropo won't last more than a couple of games.

Does the challenge continue with him scoring a Zero for every game he's out?

Hurrell would win this one legged. Actually, that's pretty much Ropati.

Rich102

Staff member
Only trouble with Stats is that they don't take into account the number of games played. If one had one boomer game and didn't play again he would win.

Rich102

Staff member
And don't worry about the 3-2-1. Anyone giving Ropo any points would be ruled criminally insane and have his votes ignored.;-)

Izz

Bench
THurrell would win this one legged. Actually, that's pretty much Ropati.
Might be one-handed atm, after that dog of a dog's player stamped on his hand. Anybody catch who that was? I may need to pay him a visit ;-)

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Yeah, I'd definitely prefer stats.

I would probably back any other of JBro's centre pairings, apart from Ben Henry. So if OB wants to back his man against anyone else in the team (apart from Henry), I'd be up for it.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Hhhmmm, maybe I need to issue the challenge in Ozbash's native tongue. *clears throat* OK here it goes...

Buk buk buk, pwuuuk-buk-buk, pwwuuuuk-buk-buk. BUK-C.OCK!

Latest posts