What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The OC

Raider_69

Post Whore
Yep im really getting into luke recently
he is like the reformed jock that is now ever soo cool

seth and anna is definatly where its at, Ryan and Marissa are boring me to tears, summer needs a triple STAT! and oliver is making things interesting, i hate him so much but cant wait to see what devious trick he has up his sleve next week!!

Booyah

Bench
I'm fully over Marissa and her stupidity. She pisses me off now with her stupid way of talking, and that dumb eye roll she does. Did I mention how stupid she's gotten?

SHE'S STUPID!

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Booyah said:
I'm fully over Marissa and her stupidity. She pisses me off now with her stupid way of talking, and that dumb eye roll she does. Did I mention how stupid she's gotten?

SHE'S STUPID!

Agree with everything....Marrissa :arrow: Anna needs to be the main character.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Tonight's episode wasn't bad. Now that Seth has Anna, I'm starting to go off her a little. I guess the storyline they're using her in has a lot to do with that though. It's dragging Seth down. Not nearly as amusing, especially when you add in Ryan's latest obsession.

Sandy is still a delight to watch, always has a few one liners to make you crack up. I even found myself liking Summer and Luke in this episode, since Ryan and Seth were subdued a little. The show's strength is its witty banter and cultural references, and it loses that when it focuses too heavily on the 'drama' surrounding Marissa- who I am sick of seeing.

Oliver is pure evil. The guy playing him does a really good job.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Tonights was tops..Best part was seeing Ryan swing a few at Oliver :D

Marissa annoys me even more now. I wish they'd kill her off :x I worked out tonight what will happen over the weeks..

Anna is never seen in the credits. The actress that plays her is only seen as a "Guest Starring". So she obviously isn't concreted in the show. Seth picks Summer...Anna out of the OC :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hope I'm proven wrong. I'd actually have to start watching it for the storylines ;-)

warren

Juniors
yeah i heard anna isnt in season 2.

how good was Ryan last night, I loved the way he hit oliver.

oliver = evil.
marissa = stupid

Misanthrope

Staff member
It's a different kind of annoyance though. You hate Oliver because of the fact you're supposed to, but you hate Marissa because she's coming across as an ignorant bitch and the actor playing her is irritating.

I wouldn't be surprised not to see gorgeous Anna in season two. As soon as she got with Seth she lost that whole allure, and they're obviously setting up for Seth to get with Summer again.

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea seth and anna is a means to an end. seth and summer is clearly the future, anna has some what annoyed me of late, not nearly as much as Marissa thou, she is a god for saken cow!

oliver is a punk, thank christ ryan knocked his block off!

warren

Juniors
I didnt know this, but in real life seth and summer are going out and ryan and marrisa were going out. i thought that was interesting.

Sorry i dont know there real names

Me Luv Stevo

Juniors
warren said:
I didnt know this, but in real life seth and summer are going out and ryan and marrisa were going out. i thought that was interesting.

Sorry i dont know there real names

seth and summer are, but that michca or marrisa as u no her isnt going out with ben mckenzie ( ryan)