What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The OC

Wests is Best

Juniors
Its funny how Caleb calls his daughter on the show Kiki instead of Kirsten. The way the yanks pronounce her name the 'I' in Kirsten sounds like the 'I' in kick, whereas over here we pronouce Kirsten like the I in girl. I can imagine aussie (or kiwi) Jim Robinson when he read the script, saying I'm not going to pronounce her name like that, coz it sounds stupid. So only he calls her Kiki in the show.

Has anyone else thought of this?

budz

Juniors
I just watched the last 2 episodes of the season, and ive gotta say they were great. Dont worry, i wont ruin it for you guys. But i just cant wait for the next season!

tUp

----
That was a sick episode!
i love the vegas!!
im looking forward to tomorrow night, but not coz i dont want the series to end.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Best...episode...ever

Chicks, fights,one liners,gay trucker hats,pimps,kaleb getting owned and a catfight.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

wittyfan

Referee
Grrr, what is Seth doing with a skanky stripper? :x

And those male strippers were most unattractive. :(