What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The OC

Special K

Coach
They are f**king idiots. Seth and Ryan were stuck with the sluts till 12 so why not have some fun!

btw - 5 grand for 4 chicks for half a day doesn't seem that high. Wonder what the ugly chicks charge :lol:

thuganomics

Coach
Special K said:
They are f***ing idiots. Seth and Ryan were stuck with the sluts till 12 so why not have some fun!

btw - 5 grand for 4 chicks for half a day doesn't seem that high. Wonder what the ugly chicks charge :lol:

:lol:

budz

Juniors
Well clearly Ryan has to go back to the OC because there wouldnt be a show without him.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
budz said:
Well clearly Ryan has to go back to the OC because there wouldnt be a show without him.

Thats what I was thinking, or thought.

The show originally revolved around Ryan.

wittyfan

Referee
Channel 10 are showing two OC specials next week so that should be good. :) Though I'm having Seth withdrawal symptoms already. :(

Big Mick

Referee
The Second Season is showing in America.

I know what happens already, if u want to know I can provide u with a link?

DJ Raida

Bench
i went out last nite and missed the final OC :(

oh well, ive already seen the 2nd series so i know whats happening :D

tUp

----
that was a great way to finish -with ryan leaving in the same way he arrived.
i thought it was a great episode.
It's crazy to go back and watch a review of the first episodes when ryan first arrived. Kirsten was fully against him living with them -what a turn around. anway i dont know how ill copw without the OC :(