What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The OC

Feez_Giggles

Bench
i watched the last episode last night (have uni wednesday nights so have to tape it) and OMG i bawled my eyes out

I have been staying out of this thread till I watched it but OMG it was so sad. Damn Theresa for deciding to have the baby, thats a really stupid decision, they are like 17!! and she doesn't even know who that Dad is!!!!! geesh

I can't believe Seth sailed off, that was so sad. Poor little fella. :cry:

Feez_Giggles

Bench
it was such a good episode though. It was all done so well

yeah it was weird to see how much they had all changed some for the better some for the worse, i can't wait till next season!!!

One Tree Hill with (drool) Chad Micheal Murray looks pretty good

Jimbo

Immortal
It was sort of a rhetorical question.

We're all like "come back you dumbass, you're one of the stars"

Feez_Giggles

Bench
Where the hell was he going? What's all that about?

Tahiti d'uh!! did u pay no attention at the start

He wanted to sail away to Tahitit because there was nothing in New Port for him, he hated it. Then Ryan came and everything got better and now Ryan has gone he doesn't want to stay anymore

seth rules!

yes yes he does, i love seth

Jimbo

Immortal
Feez_Giggles said:
Where the hell was he going? What's all that about?

Tahiti d'uh!! did u pay no attention at the start

Well duh!! Obviously not

I don't watch the show to listen to Suth and Ryan. I watch it to look at the chicks

Melstar

Juniors
not a geat shot, but nevertheless...
AdamBrody1.jpg

other shirtless guys can be found here....
http://www.geocities.com/msh999/Stars.html

Melstar

Juniors
Ive been resisting reading the storylines or getting copies of next season, but i dont know how much longer i can hold out, especially when everyone is commenting on how good it is

Latest posts