What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The OC

tUp

----
Marissas mum, how much do you just want to slap her god damn..
oh i rekon :evil:

man im so addicted

every episode ryan reminds me more of myself :lol:

Forum Idiot

Bench
it is safe to say that im addcited. i have jst one gripe though - the writers make it too easy to forgive the characters for being bad. i hatred summer, now i like her. i hated luke, now i like him cos he told them to take the stairs! why writers!?

Forum Idiot said:
it is safe to say that im addcited. i have jst one gripe though - the writers make it too easy to forgive the characters for being bad. i hatred summer, now i like her. i hated luke, now i like him cos he told them to take the stairs! why writers!?

summer was always going to turn nice... But i agree with the luke situation, it would have been better if he yelled out to marissas mum instead of helping them out.

tUp

----
Chicken_Hunter said:
Forum Idiot said:

summer was always going to turn nice... But i agree with the luke situation, it would have been better if he yelled out to marissas mum instead of helping them out.

yea that sux, i liked hating Luke, I think I still do, I just hate Marissas mum more.
Summer and seth are so gonna hook up again, seth is the coolest. how can she ignore him? that starts to annoy me......then i remeber how hot summer is and that makes anything she does ok, and makes everything she does right.

Special K

Coach
***TB*** said:
Hulka said:
Tb don't get pissed because I rate her and not you
"Please Hulka dont go for Summer she will take your piggy bank and run off when I will help contribute to it for you .... please i want you, i need you, oh baby, oh baby"
nah you can't see me!

tUp

----
Thats kool man, share the OC love around.

the OC is a cause that everybody should be behind.

tUp

----
not as much as Marrisas mum...
and no one better give away the story line...or ill be unbelievebly cut :evil:

felix

Juniors
heh i won't give anything away
i'm cut that there won't be any fresh new episodes until november..

Alba

Coach
i was gonna watch it tonight to give it a second chance but the ad killed it for me when Marisaz mum said "you dont know what she wants" and that guy goes in a half assed attempt at acting "i know what she doesnt want"

Marissas mum wanted to send marissa away because she dosnt like ryan, so ryan, seth and that other chick helped marissa escape from hospital and they went to marissas dads place.. Then they went to seths parents place where they got marissas mum to come and ryan got up her and marissa said she dosnt want to live with her and she wants to live with her dad.

The end.

Latest posts