What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The OC

Next week...

The preview showed them on a ride kissing.. And 2 chicks love seth... That blonde chick from that formal night who told him how to pick up and it looks like summer gets jealous of her which makes her want seth as well

astrogirl

First Grade
I'm hooked on this show now.

I agree that Marissa is gorgeous. I must say that I also rather like Seth - how cute is he! I rather like dorky skinny brown haired boys :oops:

The actor who plays Seth has also been on Gilmore Girls - he was cute as Laine's boyfriend as well :D he was in a band.

Bella

Juniors
astrogirl said:

I agree that Marissa is gorgeous. I must say that I also rather like Seth - how cute is he! I rather like dorky skinny brown haired boys :oops:

The actor who plays Seth has also been on Gilmore Girls - he was cute as Laine's boyfriend as well :D he was in a band.

Yeah he was also in an episode of Smallville that I watched the other day.

Karmichael Hunt

Juniors
Jimbo said:
If old matey doesn't bone Marissa next week, there's something very wrong...

:lol: :lol:

She's had some of Glen Morrison's pickle so she's got the taste for it. All Ryan has got to do is stop brooding and pouting all day long.

My predictions: Sandy (Seth's dad) will bone that chick he works with

Seth will turn into a man whore

Seth's mum will bone Jimmy OR Jimmy gets drunk and tries to molest Seth's mum

Ryan will pout for 40 minutes in a single episode

Summer will get her tits out (PLEASE)

les norton

First Grade
astrogirl said:

It was killing me that i didnt know where i had seen him before!!

Now I know! :D

Nevcost

Juniors
good show but missed the last ten minutes (fell asleep due to waking up early in morning). More importantly my opinion of the girls on the show is that both Marrisa and Summer are the bomb and I can't separate them.

tUp

----
how good is it that next episode seth has 2 chicks fighting over him, there isnt a more deserving cast member.

Nevcost

Juniors
oh well it can't be any worse then me watching days of our lives.

(oh shit I can't believe I just posted that)

Latest posts