What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The offical Lol@Knights thread

cb4

First Grade
To be fair, I havent been alive to see my teams first premiership.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Biatch there are 4 lol at souths threads so why not have a lol@knights thread

many reasons.
  1. it's souffs.
  2. the knights have won a comp in the past 40 years.
  3. the knights have actually won two comps in the past 40 years.
  4. those two comps were won in the last 15 years
  5. it's souffs
  6. knights fans understand their lot in life. when they are faced with a crap season ahead, they accept it.
  7. it's souffs
  8. the knights have signed bennett. i'd put money on them winning a comp before he goes.
  9. there is a heap of material out there about souffs. not so much for the knights.
  10. it's souffs

BunniesMan

Immortal
Lol for so many reasons. Both at the Knights and this thread. Because the mods have allowed the pathetic lol@souths thread, people are going to start these threads whenever they feel like having a whinge at any team. IMO all of the spam threads should be deleted.

PaddyBoy

Juniors
What kind of genius considers ecstacy a performance enhancing drug? He would have been better off nailing about 10 cheeseburgers.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Lol for so many reasons. Both at the Knights and this thread. Because the mods have allowed the pathetic lol@souths thread, people are going to start these threads whenever they feel like having a whinge at any team. IMO all of the spam threads should be deleted.

actually, we've had:

lol@deadv
lol@33ls
lol@roosters

pretty sure there was a lol@manly & lol@storm too..

imitators come and go, but lol@souffs is forever...

spam.gif

juro

Bench
Gee, I wonder why... :roll: :lol::lol:

Nuke

Staff member
Why waste your time mate, seriously?

Meh, I've got a couple of weeks off from work so just wanted to have a bit of fun!

Fan the flames a bit. The guy's only gonna say more outrageous things if he keeps responding, so it should be a bit of a laugh for the rest of us if nothing else!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
lol@50uff$ for sure.

This thread would only reach 3000 posts by people deriding the thread as crap.

_snafu_

Immortal

Get it right, it's Souffs.

Would be awesome if Parraeels2010, Broncos2010, Doggiesbro and Bunniesman were all the same person.

Would be even better if they were all created by a mod for shits and giggles.