What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The offical Lol@Knights thread

Hutty1986

Immortal
dwightschrute.jpg

Cliffhanger

Coach
I'm sure that whatever you typed Dwight, it wasn't the least bit insightful, interesting or witty, hence why I am glad I cannot see it.

Last edited:

firechild

First Grade
Knights haven't had the years of ineptitude that is required for a true Lol@ thread anyway. 50uff$ are a special bunch and you can't recreate the LOL no matter how hard you try.

Only the Bears and Sharks have scaled greater heights in that regard but one is extinct and the other noone cares enough about to start a lol@ thread.

Raider_69

Post Whore
What is it you do for fun in Canberra? Check out the War Memorial for the 14th time? Stroll around the fake lake? Question time goes off i bet. Canberra is quite literally the most boring city on the planet. There isn't a single town on Australia's coastline that would be less appealing to me than Canberra. I would actually rather live in the British Midlands and that is seriously saying something. Anyway i'm going to the beach, and i'll be skating there, can you do that from Canberra?

Skating? :lol::lol:
Doesnt this website have an above 13 age limit?

Cliffhanger

Coach
Haha, those ten reasons just prove how boring Canberra is, to be fair though, morning jogs in Canberra are pretty sweet, the air is so nice and crisp, but your sweat becomes frost.

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
You can lol all you want but bottom line is there only drug addicts, bogans some have been known to love all ins in NZ ;) , some say ring gids , some say joe E is the king of the town , no but there the hard working town of the nrl.

Latest posts